CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For those who would like to know the technique!!!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
JeSuisButterfly Views: 1,921
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 379,163

Re: For those who would like to know the technique!!!

A friend posted this on another board....I hope she does not mind if I post it here, but since she is on vacation now, I can't not ask. But she is such a giving person that I thought she would not mind if I posted it here.

These instructions are easier and more complete than I've found anywhere...Here they are:

When you TAP in EFT. You do it with the index finger and middle finger of your dominant hand. You can tap on either side of the body. The points exist on both sides.
It is VERY forgiving so dont panic about any point of it.
FIRST the POINTS

AFFIRMATION POINT: this is where you rub while you say your affirmation.
find the dip or U shape at the base of your throat. its the top of the sternum bone. go about 3 inches down and 3 inches to either side. press on the chest and find a tender spot. a sore spot. THAT is the affirmation point.

Gammut Point: This is what you tap while you run the brain balancing exercises that are sandwiched between 2 sets of Point tapping.
Make a fist with your non-domminant hand. put it back of your hand UP. Between your ring finger and pinkie finger knuckles....about a half inch back onto your hand. That is the Gammut point.

TAPPING POINTS
EB: Eyebrow. The INSIDE corner of either eyebrow.
OE: Outside Eye: the outside of either eye on the bony eye socket.
UE: Under Eye: under either eye on the bony eye socket.
UN: Under Nose: POWERFUL point!! in the "snot trough" under the nose above the lip
CH: Chin point: above chin under lower lip
CB: Collar Bone: Inside point of collar bone where it attaches to sternum and first rib. So its a little below the actual collar bone tip.
UA: Under Arm. About 4 inches below arm pit on the rib cage.
TH: Thumb: on the outside side of hand. At the nailbed on the tip of the thumb. so its where your nail and the side of your thumb meet....maybe a half inch back from the tip of your thumb.
IF: Index Finger - same place on finger as thumb
MF: middle finger - same place as thumb
PF: Pinkie finger - same place as thumb
KC: Karate Chop. On the fleshy side of hand between base of pinkie and wrist. Where if you karate chop a block of wood...you would hit your hand there.

So the first thing you do is PICK YOUR ISSUE
I wrote this out regarding talking on the phone. So if its ok I will leave that as the particular affirmation used in this instruction. You need to pick YOUR issue and adjust the wording to fit your needs.

OK....the thing we are taught to do first before starting is to THINK about the problem. CONCENTRATE on picking up the phone and calling ME!!! who you have never talked to!!!! YIKES! and how hard it would be. NOW!!!! ask yourself....ON A SCALE of 1 - 10 how stressed are you? How upset does it make you feel? Mark it down on a piece of paper or remember it. You use this method of quantifying how well you are progressing.

HOW TO EFT
4 STEP PROCESS

1. Affirmation
For you....you will say something like "Even tho i am afraid to pick up the phone and talk to someone, I DEEPLY accept myself. OR Even tho i am afraid to talk on the phone, I completely accept myself.
YOU have to find YOUR affirmation. It is this focus and intention that is the key to EFT and energy field therapy. You must state your intention and affirmation of yourself.
So once you figure out the words you want to use......RUB in a circle on the AFFIRMATION point and say the affirmation OUT LOUD three times in a row.

2. TAPPING
Now start at the EB point. Keep repeating the affirmation as you tap. Tap several times on each point. The recommended is 7 times....but it is NOT necessary to tap each point exactly 7 times.....just go about tapping each point and repeating the affirmation as you do it. You can even just repeat "This fear of talking on the phone" or "talking on the phone". So you keep going to each point in succession.
do all of them.

3. Gammut
this is not completely necessary but if there is any reason your brain is not well balanced (say paxil withdrawal??) its a good thing to run the gammut. it only takes a few seconds.
As you continuously tap the gammut point....do the following exercises.
1. Eyes closed
2. Eyes Open
3. Eyes Hard down to the right (keep head still)
4. Eyes hard down to the left
5. eyes around in a big circle in one direction
6. Eyes around in a big circle in the other direction
7. Hum a little tune like Twinkle Twinkle Little Star(and yes...it should be a real song...not random humming)
8. count out loud to 5. 1-2-3-4-5
9. Hum the little tune again

4. TAPPING
Repeat the sequence of tapping again while saying the affirmation while you go along to each point.

Re-quantify your fear on that scale of 1 - 10.

If you still have ANY fear.....change the affirmation slightly and repeat. (Even tho i still have some fear of talking on the phone, I deeply accept myself)
and repeat all the steps.

Be aware.....IF anything you are trying to resolve is interconnected with a traumatic event.....there may be other underlying issues you need to deal with. I.E. My Ex husband once picked up a phone and cracked me over the skull with it and split my head open. IF i just say I am afraid of phones.....and dont deal with the fact that the REASON i am afraid of phones is because i got smacked with one....I will not clear the fear. I need to deal with the other issue first.
Other issues come up frequently. You have to use your brain to do this therapy. You have to have inner dialogue and figure out what your issues are and in what order you need to deal with them.

I wish so much for this to work for you. If it does....TRY IT ON ANYTHING! Even tho i am afraid of spiders etc. Even tho i am allergic to something in the air. Even tho i am allergic to mango.....Even tho i am getting a migraine......

The theory is to use it every day.....how do you feel in the AM. Even tho i have a headache this morning. Even tho i am worried about paying the phone bill.....even tho i am worried the dog is sick......

It simply neutralizes negative emotions or negative energy blocks along the accupuncture meridians. The belief is that ALL negative emotions, dis-eases, etc are due to a disruption in the energy circuits. this is the way to simply balance it back out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (3)