CureZone   Log On   Join
Unusual symptom (is this sanpaku) or something else?

gxpark1234 Views: 1,721
Published: 18 years ago

Unusual symptom (is this sanpaku) or something else?

About 2 years ago, my right eye and left eye started to make cracking noises all the sudden while i was smoking marijuana and I thought "wow , i didnt know eyes could make this noise." Later on that day, I looked in the mirror and noticed my right eye got lifted upward and got bigger than my left eye.. And my left eye looked like it kinda got pulled down and smaller.. Im not really sure what happened but i feel very imbalanced and out of touch with myself... My life is totally gone.. I cant act or feel like myself anymore , i dunno why.. Since then Ive seen 4 opthamologists, 1 neuro-opthamologist with 2 mri's done, and all the doctors said they cant find anything wrong... Ive also quit marijuana 1 year ago, and noticed some improvement but i can still make my eyes crack if i tilt my head or turn my head.. I have a feeling this happened because I was smoking marijuana and thinking very very hard about something and i remember it very clearly..This has really destroyed my life and nobody is able to help.. any advice or path would be greatly appreciated.. P.S. I live in Minnesota.. Thank you ..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)