Views: 16,830
Published: 18 y

Celtic Sea Salt for Depression

Depression Testimonials
Stress, Fatigue and Depression... The Cause and Cure

Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 14:40:29 +1000
Subject: Hi Bob
To:
Just thought I'd give you an update on the progress of the watercure treatment. I have now been drinking 2 litres of water per day and adding 3/4 tsp Celtic Sea Salt to my meals for just over 2 months, including a daily intake of vitamin B6 which Dr. Batmanghelidj suggests for hot flushes. I am also eating a lot more fresh fruit and vegtables plus nuts and seeds. My Depression and mood swings which I suffered for a couple of years have gone. My hot flushes have greatly reduced. I am not taking any drug of any kind and feel wonderful. I have also noticed my skin is much softer, I am sleeping much better and feel more relaxed in general. I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU for supporting Dr Batmanghelidj and for your watercure2 website. I have started sharing the watercure with my family and will certainly share this with people I come in contact with.
Regards Olivia Lennon

Subject: Hello
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:58:45 +1000
To: watercure2@adelphia.net
I am 47 years old and have been on the water and salt cure for just over a month. I am feeling so much better. My Depression lifted after two weeks and my hot flushes have just about disappeared (after spending hundreds of dollars on menopause treatments).
Regards Olivia Lennon

Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2004
To: Bob Butts
Hello. My name is Tina. I am a 37 year-old mother of four. My children are 11, 9, 7, and 3. We live a very healthy life in Germany's Black Forest. I always gave water to my children. I never bought lemonade and other such drinks. They are very healthy.
After I nursed my little one until she was 1 year old, I became very depressed, suffered from PMS, and felt very miserable. I am a jogger, and I began to cry during jogging more and more often. I even had thoughts of running away and leaving my family. During this time, I felt the problem was physical, not in my head. My body missed something, but I couldn't tell what. At this time, I was drinking almost no water, only black tea.
One day, last fall, I went to a lecture about the Ph-level in the body and learned about the negative effects of caffeine. I decided to stop drinking black tea. I began drinking decaffeinated green and herbal tea, and taking vitamins and complements as a nutritionalist friend suggested: zinc citrate, guarana yams, OPC herbal cancer cure tablets, carotin tablets, lecithin, Super B caps, and aloe Vera caps.
I felt better very fast. I decided to also remove my hormonal spiral, which made me have no menstrual bleeding. I have my normal period again, and it makes me feel better, too.
Two weeks ago, I discovered your books and your wonderfully simple theory about water. Suddenly everything makes sense to me: my having 4 children, nursing them every time for one year, jogging...and not drinking! My body missed water - just simple water! Wow!
I am now drinking only water during the day. In the morning, I have one or two cups of herbal decaffeinated tea (Kiowa tea). I continue to take the vitamins and complements, unless you would say that I don't have to - they are pretty expensive.
Sincerely,
Tina

Date: November 26, 1996
Kansas City, Missouri
To: Dr. F. Batmanghelidl
Global Health Solutions
P.O. Box 3189
Falls Church, Virginia 22043
info@watercure.com.
Dear Dr. Batmanghelidj,
August 1995 I first became aware of your book, "Your Body's Many Cries for Water." I will be forever grateful for your years of research in reference to the role of water in the functioning of the human body. The chapter in the book pertaining to depression was the solution to over ten years of struggle in my life.
In your book, your simple formula for drinking water at the rate of a minimum of two quarts (64 oz. = 8 glasses) per day plus salt of a half teaspoon over a 24 hour period has been the answer for my depression. Because of my weight, I follow the additional suggested formula of half the body weight number = the ounces of water required to properly keep the cells fully hydrated (200 lbs. Body weight = 100 ounces of water required = 8 1/2 ounces). I make sure I ingest at least 3/4 tsp. Of table salt (sodium chloride) with my food during the same 24 hour period.
I am a 68 year retired professional chemical engineer. I had battled depression symptoms from 1985 until 1995. My wife, a nurse clinician, passed away in 1984. I was forced into early retirement after 33 1/2 years with a major oil company in 1985. Those familiar with the role of high stress causing dehydration, as figure 9 in your book, will understand my problem. In addition, I had bought into the idea that a low salt diet was the way to good health. Thus, all the factors were in place for my body to show symptoms of depression. What I know now is that most of the anti-depressants used to treat patients with depression are also diuretics. I always manifested the symptom of extreme dry mouth sensation after being placed on anti-depressants. The symptom of anxiety then comes forth because of the additional need for water by the body. Add a prescribed anti-anxiety pill and the patient (me) was on a chemical teeter totter trying to achieve a balance of a normal life. Plus, in the Physicians Desk Reference (PDR), in the listing for the above medications is the nice word, suicide. I have struggled when on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety medication with the fleeting surges of the mind of wanting to die. However, I never had the courage to act out the desire. The ultimate solution that worked for me, water and salt, the simple answer.
In summary, for over a year I have been free of the need to take any medication of any kind. In December, 1995, I qualified with no medical restrictions for a Class 111 physical for a private pilot's license. In addition, my annual eye check revealed that my eye peripheral vision had improved relative to previous annual tests. My belief is that the cells in the eye have become better hydrated. I can read without glasses.
May the value of your research and protocol continue to spread and be understood.

Date: August 11 1997
Global Health Solutions
P.O. Box 3189
info@watercure.com.
I am writing to comment on and express my thank you for your research and your book "Your Body's Many Cries for Water". I found it very concise and logical in its presentation and helpful in its message. I would also like to relay my experience prior to reading your book and the implementation of drinking more water.
I have no physical illness that I am aware of and enjoy good health yet for all of my adult life I struggled with depressive states. These states are not predictable and I have found little effective remedy other than simply to endure and wait.
Without describing my depression I can say that for me it was often near debilitating and I have as a consequence done considerable experimentation in an effort to find relief. I have tried numerous therapies, both additive and subtractive. In the additive I have tried acupuncture, homeopathy, Chinese herbs, western, herbs, chiropractic, sound and color therapy, chemical drugs, vitamins, essential oils, more light, colon cleansing, ozone and oxygen supplements, meditation, individual and group psychotherapy. macrobiotic diet, and more exercise. In the subtractive I have eliminated Amalgam fillings caffeine, meat, and sugar, alcohol and drugs and all foods, during certain periods in my life. In regards to the affects of these trials I can say that only the increasing exposure to natural sunlight and use of anti depressant chemical drugs have had a noticeable effect on my depression. I still get more sunlight but have abandoned drugs due to unacceptable side effects and concerns over long term dependency.
I read "Cries for Water" nearly three months ago and started drinking at least 8 glasses a day of water two months ago. I think that after this time I can with relative certainty say that there has been a marked improvement in my mood and absence of depressive states. This I say as a general statement. There are times when I feel low but on the whole I feel much improved. I have much more humor and my thoughts are much more optimistic. I have observed that even a single day without drinking water has a negative effect. I feel compelled to thank you for your work and for bringing it to the public. Although I cannot comment on the relationship between drinking more water and other maladies.
I would not hesitate to recommend the book and the practice of drinking more water to anyone who struggles with depression.

Global Health Solutions
P.O. Box 3189
info@watercure.com.
Thank you so very much for your book Your Body's Many Cries For Water. It has radically changed my life for the better, As a registered nurse, I was at first skeptical but tried it. An inmate can do very little for themselves to obtain medical care. Prison health services are not generally very high quality, nor easy to access when needed. This new paradigm relating to water is wonderful medicine. When I first inquired about the book I was in severe pain from both my kidneys and lower intestines. My urinary output was very low, only urinating small amounts twice a day. The urine was concentrated and dark. My bowels were chronically constipated.

Initially I started with 60 to 70 ounces of water per day. This helped some, but not as much as I had hoped. After increasing my water intake to 120 to 150 ounces per day I have found that it has relieved the pains and increased urine output to normal. As an added blessing, my mental attitude has also greatly improved. I had been sad, withdrawn and chronically tired. Now I have more energy, an inner peace, and my mental outlook is better. It has become a brighter day for me without the pains, worry over an illness, and to find mental peace.
I have spread word of your work and the water treatment to my friends, family, and the health service staff. Some have embraced your teaching's. Those who do not, have been challenged to try it and see, "it cost's nothing to go to the tap and get a drink. Your good health is worth eight glasses of water.
Thank you again for your work and kindness towards me.

Dear Dr. Batmangheldij,
In August 1995, I first became aware of your book, Your Body's Many Cries for Water. I will be forever grateful for your years of research in reference to the role of water in the functioning of the human body. The chapter in the book pertaining to depression was the solution to over ten years of struggle in my life.
In your book, your simple formula of drinking water at the rate of two quarts minimum (64 oz. = 8 glasses) plus ¼ teaspoon of Sea Salt per day has been the answer to my depression. Because of my weight, I follow the additional suggested formula of ½ my body weight in ounces of water. I drink 8 ½ glasses, approximately 3000 ml. I make sure that I ingest at least 3/4 teaspoon of salt with my food during the same 24 hour period.
I am a 68 year-old retired professional chemical engineer. I had battled depression symptoms from 1985 until 1995. My wife, a nurse clinician, passed away in 1984. I was forced into early retirement after 33 ½ years with a major oil company in 1985. Those familiar with the role of high stress causing dehydration (Figure 9 in your book) will understand my problem. In addition, I had bought into the idea that a low-salt diet was the way of good health. Thus, all the factors were in place for my body to show symptoms of depression. What I know now is that most of the anti-depressants used to treat patients are diuretics. I always manifested the symptom of extreme dry mouth after being placed on an anti-depressant. The symptom of anxiety then comes forth because of the body's need for additional water. This, coupled with the anti-anxiety pill, put me on a chemical teeter-totter. I was trying to achieve the balance of a normal life. Plus, in the Physician's Desk Reference (PDR), in the listing for the above medicines, is the nice word "suicide." I have struggled when on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety medication with the fleeting surges of wanting to die. However, I never had the courage to act out the desire. The ultimate solution that worked for me was water and salt - the simple answer.
In summary, for over a year, I have been free of the need to take medication of any kind. In December 1995, I qualified with no medical restrictions for a Class III physical for a private pilot's license. In addition, my annual eye exam revealed that my peripheral vision had improved relative to previous annual tests. My belief is that the cells in my eyes have become better hydrated. I can read without glasses.
May the value of your research and protocol continue to spread and be understood.
Sincerely,
Courtney Diddle, BS Chemical Engineering
Kansas City, Missouri

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (7)