CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Incredibly simple wart solution (Free)

RaeBabe18 Views: 10,938
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 375,854

Re: Incredibly simple wart solution (Free)

I had warts when I was younger - mostly on my fingers. I had them burned off and put those home-bandages things on them, but they always seemed to come back, and of course they spread much easier on the hands. Finally, I found the perfect solution -just washing my hands several times a day actually worked! Soon, I was completely wart-free. Since then (it's been about 7 years) I haven't had any warts at all - of course I now have an addiction to handwashing, but it's better to keep your hands clean anyway (I'm just kidding, it's not really an addiction, I just like to wash my hands after I come in from outside, after I eat, or whenever they feel dirty). Warts are caused by bacteria and the best way to get rid of bacteria is to wash. I don't know if this will work with everyone, but it worked for my sister and me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.071 sec, (1)