CureZone   Log On   Join
Wart destroyed with Castor Oil & B.S *Original thread*

anunnaki Views: 13,532
Published: 20 y

Wart destroyed with Castor Oil & B.S *Original thread*

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,
Castor Oil defeats persistant arm wart
¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,

My mother had what looked like a raised mole on her arm for a very long time. When my father died it changed color and went funny then went back to its normal look. We assumed it was a mole and after a while of using a Terminator zapper it just crusted up and fell completely off. It was just slightly raised this time and pink. A while went by and again it came straight back with the same mole look. The same thing happened again after quite a while and it fell off. It came back again after a short while and her Silverado zapper got rid of it again for the same short while. Guess what? It came straight back again!

It was time for more powerful methods and after just collecting two vintage Violet Ray machines this was the next move. I just used the mushroom probe over the area lifting it up occasionally to get the sparks onto the wart. The Wart disappeared within 4 days but my mother got a slight detox herzimer reaction from the crap pumping back into the system. Guess what happened a couple of weeks later? IT CAME BACK! Right now I was getting mighty annoyed with this git and thought it might be because my mother didn't follow through with more applications. Now this time when it came back it came back as a proper ugly looking WART not a smooth mole. I absolutely kaned it with the proper wart probe and spark and killed it there and then. My mother almost passed out on the bus going home. For four days she felt like crap with headaches and feeling sick obviously from the detox. after a couple of day it was gone completely and a beautiful FLAT piece of pink skin was left. Great I thought and now thats that. Guess what? IT CAME BACK uglier and bigger than ever. I asked someone about this and they said that the virus is stuck in the lymph system and needs killing there. Well whilst im waiting for a M.W.O I looked around and found Edgar Cayce and then some results on Curezone.

I got my mother some Castor Oil which was quite hard to get even in this big city. She did the baking soda mix and applied it regular for a couple of weeks with a small change. Then some idiot told her to use Garlic so she scrapped my idea and used this. Apart from the smell it also caused a skin irritation that blistered around the wart. It changed a little more but nothing major. I told her she must stop and adhere to my information and make sure every night without fail its done. She did and I'm proud to say this git has gone completely off the arm like with the Violet Ray. Its lovely and flat not raised with a lovely pink piece of flesh. I have told her to carry on applying the Edgar Cayce method for another week. Then we shall leave it and see if it comes back. If it comes back then you can either use a Magnetic Pulser over the lymph system, dose up on Ozone water or the most excellent M.W.O.

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸, Anunnaki ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ ©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

My mothers very persistant Wart on her arm was destroyed within 3 weeks of using the Edgar Cayce method of Castor Oil and Baking Soda!

This is short because my longer writing on this subject mysteriously was deleted as was the case in the testimony forum!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)