CureZone   Log On   Join
My Planters Wart battle - now what? rip it out?

Jawg Views: 13,423
Published: 20 y

My Planters Wart battle - now what? rip it out?

General description of warts -

"Often described as having a crusty outer layer, warts have a soft core that is fed by tiny capillaries. The capillaries form a clot at the tip, which looks like a dark dot in the wart's center"

Mine is probably a planters wart, on the ball of my right foot. It feels like there is a big sack around a core, under the thick skin on the sole of my foot, protecting it from my bodily ability to get at it. I can push it around, and its very tender after squeezing it last night.

There is a top layer of skin that peels off, maybe it breathes through that? Puts its garbage out there? Its allways 'open', not covered over with foot skin. Thats about where the sack starts.

I put tape over it, and the wart goes down!! It softens up too, and I can pick some of it out, including a thin dark 'stick' in the middle of it. I squeezed it to see if more would come, maybe the whoke sac will I hoped.

Maybe I broke it open inside, it is very teneder to walk on now - is that going to make it spread? - or will it allow the body to kill it?

Q - is it okay to squeeze a wart?

It is feeling like it wants to come right up. So far, only a small part at the top-middle has popped out or pulled out. That was round, just skin cover I think.

I am thinking I want to cut the skin to let the larger sac under the skin come out, but I keep hearing "never make a wart bleed". Okay, I won't cut it... but maybe peel back some skin ... okay leave it alone...

so I am putting H202 on it, 35%, and it does sting, esp when I walk, but the larger 'pod', the sac, is very tender too, and when I put H202 on it, it really stings, so maybe the H202 IS getting to it

I put some CS [silver] on it too, but I doubt it gets to it.

Whadda think?
Will it work?
Can I rip it out?

Jawg.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)