CureZone   Log On   Join
it did help some as long as I took it but when I ran out and stopped taking it the stuff came back. God I had been everywhere on the internet trying to find a name for what I had then jsut two days ago, I found out, on my own but I am absolutely sure i...

Butterfly_Faith Views: 21,088
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 375,799

it did help some as long as I took it but when I ran out and stopped taking it the stuff came back. God I had been everywhere on the internet trying to find a name for what I had then jsut two days ago, I found out, on my own but I am absolutely sure i...

Collodial silver worked for me... May I ask what kind of warts you had? I have Molluscum Contagiosum. I got them from my husband, he actually started breaking out on his back years ago and the doctor thought it was a fungus due to being in the sun all day, (he is a hot roofer) anyway, he always put that stuff you use for scabies because the doctor said that it would work and it alkways did. Only is, last year he waws in a car wreck and I took care of him for 8 weeks and I actually rubbed this medicine on his back and I had never done this before, anyway, a few weeks later I started breaking out all over in bumps that had a weird pattern or shape, since i HAVE HAD SKIN ALLERGIES ANYWAY ALL OF MY life, I thought it was just a bad case of Psoriasis, so I went to the Derm doc and he treated me with everything nothing helped then my regular doc said he thought it had become infected and was now Impetigo and so he treated me with an Antibiotic and Re: Collodial silver worked for me... May I ask what kind of warts you had? I have Molluscum Contagiosum. I got them from my husband, he actually started breaking out on his back years ago and the doctor thought it was a fungus due to being in the sun all day, (he is a hot roofer) anyway, he always put that stuff you use for scabies because the doctor said that it would work and it alkways did. Only is, last year he waws in a car wreck and I took care of him for 8 weeks and I actually rubbed this medicine on his back and I had never done this before, anyway, a few weeks later I started breaking out all over in bumps that had a weird pattern or shape, since i HAVE HAD SKIN ALLERGIES ANYWAY ALL OF MY life, I thought it was just a bad case of Psoriasis, so I went to the Derm doc and he treated me with everything nothing helped then my regular doc said he thought it had become infected and was now Impetigo and so he treated me with an Antibiotic and it did help some as long as I took it but when I ran out and stopped taking it the stuff came back. God I had been everywhere on the internet trying to find a name for what I had then jsut two days ago, I found out, on my own but I am absolutely sure it is Molloscum. Only, I am really upset that my docs couldn't diagnose me, becuz I have been suffereing with this strange illness for aover a year. But I aqlso read that there is mot a test they can give for Molloscum and it is supposed rare, so I guess my docs were stooped adn didn't have a clue. I am thrilled although now that there is a chance that I now might be able to finally rid my body of this parasite, cuz I can assure you that it has taken complete control of my skin and it is not only ugly but painful with blisters sometimes, itchy sometimes, just very umpleasant. Sorry for the long drawn out post, but I am in desparate need of more info about this condition and how to treat it nad control it in my home because even though I caught it from my hubby and the kids ahven't caught it yet, it is still contagious and there could be others that enter our homw who might be susceptible to the viral strain that causes it, supposedly the Pox viral strain. If you can give me any info I would much appreciate it.Thanks, God Bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (2)