CureZone   Log On   Join
impotence at age 20

easton Views: 11,405
Published: 19 y

impotence at age 20

I am a 20 year old male who has had no hard erections or morning wood for the past year. I could barely have sex with the help of v1agra during this period, but now v1agra has no effect what so ever. Now I dont even have the ability to spank the monkey and rarely think about sex. Prior to being age 20, I had what I believe a raging sex drive, I would connstantly think about sex and spank the monkeyd 3-5 times a day every day. I have seen many doctors and one urologists and they all say it is in my head, meaning psychological. I had blood tests, and they say everything is normal with my testosterone being in the normal to high range. This condition has ended many reltionships and without wellbutrin, I am near suicidal and suicide is constantly on my mine without wellbutrin. My question is what could cause this? Is there any cure? Or im I stuck with this for life? I barely have enough motivation to make it through the day. Please help and offer any advice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)