CureZone   Log On   Join
Hypoglycemia can be caused by parasites: I fixed mine

north Views: 13,149
Published: 19 y

Hypoglycemia can be caused by parasites: I fixed mine

I got rid of 90% of a sudden case of hypoglycemia last spring. It started when, for a short time, I tried an all –raw diet that included lots of fruit. On that diet, my usual very minor problem with hypoglycemia bloomed into an every hour thing: I found myself battling the low blood Sugar every few hours for a month even after quitting the high-fruit diet, trying everything from isocort, dessicated adrenal caps, and licorice to extreme special eating plans, and was still waking up in the middle of the night with low blood Sugar during that month. It was severe!

One day I pulled my zapper out of storage, and on a whim used it. Low blood Sugar disappeared that day, and didn’t return the next, so I zapped the following days and never had low blood sugar like that again. Why? Big news everyone! hypoglycemia can be caused by parasites! (although I'm sure that this is not always the cause) Some type of critter was feeding off all of the fruit sugar that I had eaten on the diet and multiplied, and it happened to be a critter that lived near the adrenals or pancreas and causes hypoglycemia (not all do, apparently). The zapper happened to reach it. Happy ending to that little story. Since then I've only had very very minor episodes, about 1/10 of the severity of that month, and never at night. In other words, back to where I was before the high-fruit diet.

Maybe a stronger zapper like machine would reach further to get rid of the last few critters to eliminate the last remenants of the hypo problem? Could be - I plan on investing in a Beck blood electrifier (wierd sounding, I know, but check out the Dr. Beck forum for the theory).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)