CureZone   Log On   Join
Ozone: my good news and bad news

Views: 18,848
Published: 19 y

Ozone: my good news and bad news

I wrote an overly confident post several months back about ozone for which "Brian" tagged me [enter your own personal flame here ;-) ]. With tail between legs, I am back. Ozone did work temporarily (good news), but I didn't keep with the treatments long enough, and the ozone doctor started tapering the ratio too soon (bad news). I will go back to using ozone in early winter. The doctor has agreed to keep the ozone at a higher ratio until all outbreaks cease, then he will start to taper the amount. By the way, the doctor provided me with ozonated olive oil, and that has worked very well on outbreaks. I will post back when I can about results on the re-start of ozone treatments.

This same doctor provides mega-dose vitamin C therapy intravenously: 10 grams in a saline solution I.V. drip. I tried that twice while taking the ozone treatments. Whoa! I had flu-like symptoms (nothing expulsive, however...TMI!) for three days. I had a major outbreak following, so I surmised that doing ozone and vitamin C mega-dose therapy is not a salient combination for me. However, when/if I get results with the ozone re-therapy, I will do the mega-dose therapy for a to-be-determined length of time.

Following the ozone disappointment, I went back to researching, reading hours on end at my PC: I know I am not the only one (bless curezone.com; I have hope because of this site and your posts). I HAVE learned a great deal. I decided to try BHT, and I have had a good result with that. I am down to minor outbreaks about once a month. I bought the book by John A. Mann and Steven Wm. Fowkes titled "Wipe Out Herpes with BHT." Well, "wipe out" is a stretch from my experience, but it has helped. I wish Mann and/or Fowkes would publish a follow up report/book/article. Maybe they have, and I am not aware of it. By the way, here is a family owned vitamins/nutrients website to buy BHT at a very good price (very friendly folks / I have nothing to gain from posting this website information):
http://www.nutri.com/wn/wn-pl.html

I am also trying the Terminator II and just finished my one month non-stop zapping. D*mn! It cleared up a bunch of junk in and on my body, but I did have one minor outbreak near the end of said non-stop month. So... I will do another month. If that doesn't work, I will do another month. H*ll, I will just use it forever if necessary. Do you get the idea, "I ain't givin' up!"

Posts here convinced me to try coconut oil, and it is great for clearing up my skin, but there is no way I could drink three tablespoons or more daily. Posts here convinced me that I should try Lauricidin; that is on its way to me. Posts here convinced me I should look into Oil Leaf Extract. I am looking for that too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)