CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Study ties alcohol comsumption to Herpes

Views: 2,619
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 372,067

Re: Study ties alcohol comsumption to Herpes

I recently purchased the Super Zapper Deluxe 2004........ I am using it to treat
HSV-2 that currently diagnosed last year...... So far I've been using it for 4 days via the foot contact pads and I just got an outbreak..... Now I have not gotten an outbreak in over 7 months w/o it and once I started using this thing I got symptoms of an outbreak and probably the worst outbreak I've had...... I have been blessed so far that I did not get bad outbreaks but I am concered that this instrument has actually activated the virus and not hinder it..... I've used the Herpes program driver and utilized the device by the book..... So I don't know what is the problem..... Can someone please advise me if I am doin anything wrong or if this is normal..... So far I've had only three (including this one) outbreaks since last february..... Is this a good device are any of the other zappers safer to use??? HELP!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (1)