CureZone   Log On   Join
Low Hemoglobin - Low Iron - Very Sick

Selini Views: 17,065
Published: 20 y

Low Hemoglobin - Low Iron - Very Sick

Hello: What a wonderful thing to be able to take charge of your own health instead of relying on the legalized butchers calling themselves doctors in this country.

I have a myriad of health problems, in spite of the fact that I am a vegetarian and do not take drugs unless there is no other recourse. I never have flue shots and pretty much throw away the prescriptions which these idiots who call themselves doctors, constantly give to me as a remedy.

I am extremely low in hemoglobin (8) - very low in iron (very low - just can't remember the number) - and blood work indicates that my body is not absorbing iron. Everyone keeps saying this is because I do not eat meat - which is ridiculous I think. I occasionally eat dairy or tuna but nothing more of animal products.

I have been giving myself b-12 shots - getting iron shots at the doctor and for several weeks had been taking iron pills three times a day. Problem there is that you become so constipated - you would not believe how bad - I will most definitely not go into descriptions. On top of this I have high blood pressure - all the medications they give me do not help and I have had blood pressure up to 190/110 = my head was ready to explode and the burning and sweating of my body when my blood pressure is high is unbelievable.

Well, my most urgent issue here is the hemoglobin. I am so very weak - I am doing what I can but there must be something more I can do. I read about the homeopathic remedy "ferrum metallicum and ferrum phosphoricum" and their ability to help in anemia. I do not know what dose to take and how many times a day. Furthermore I am sure you all know that even in the "alternative medicine" field it is not the easiest thing to find a "GOOD DOCTOR" - there are so many who are there just for the money and are of no help at all.

Any suggestions or recommendations would be so much appreciated and that is putting it mildly.

Can you help???

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)