CureZone   Log On   Join
Hi everyone!

Views: 1,817
Published: 20 y

Hi everyone!

I have had bulimia for many years, managed to eat fairly normally while pregnant (3 times) - my children are now 11, 13 and 15! It has gone through various stages, and have often eaten ok for weeks at a time. However, I now have digestive problems, which the dcs. have said is crohns disease - I dont suppose the bulimia's helped (!) - or vice virsa - Get very tired in the afternoon and have to have a nap most days. Try all sorts of remedies (currently fish oil and zinc), others have been 5Htp, Cats claw (for the inflamation), spirulina etc. etc. I dont think a lot help, as they come out the other end in tact! - liquid supps. are better. The fish oil is helping I think, my hair has improved anyway, and its good for inflamation also. I read once that eating disorders are a sign of insufficient EFA and Zinc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)