CureZone   Log On   Join
arthritis @ links to hep b jab

TINA W Views: 2,024
Published: 19 y

arthritis @ links to hep b jab

hi, i am a 44 year old nurse. i have been off work now for 10 months with servere osteo arthritis. i began having problems with one joint not long after having hep b jab.over a period of 10 years i have continualy taken time off work due to joint pain. i put it down to hard work and continuous walking.i was diagnosed about 3 years ago with arthritis, but it has now got that i can't walk 50 yards,icant walk upstairs,i can't kneel, my whole day is spent in pain.i now believe that the hep b jab may have caused this, but have trouble finding out any information on this subject or know anyone who thinks thier Arthritis is caused by this.i am about to lose my job because i am not able to return, redeployment within the hospital is not a option as it is all physical, even the most easiest of jobs i am not capable of doing. i know nothing but nursing and feel so cross that im about to lose all i have worked for, through know fault of my own.it is not hereditery in my case as not a single member of my family suffer arthritis. would like comments or to hear from anyone who feels they are a sufferer because of hep b jab, and what they are doing about it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)