CureZone   Log On   Join
Over 4 years after having Hep B. shots.

Views: 6,570
Published: 20 y

Over 4 years after having Hep B. shots.

Well, I was 11 when I was told I couldn't go to middle school if I didn't get the Hep. B shot. So in late 1998 I had the first shot. By the time I got from the nurse's office to my class, I had gotten very dizzy. It was only with in a few minutes. After the certain time they had us all take the second shot. After this one I was out sick the next few days. I had severe abdominal pains. I had told my parents, and when the last shot came they told me to tell them that they didn't want me to get it. Well, since I was only 11 and they couldn't get a hold of my mother, they told me that she'd want me to get it. Even if I told then she didn't. I got the last one. This time I was out for a little over a week. I was a very healthy child. Rarely sick, except for the occasionally cold or flu.

After I slowly didn't get better, the symptoms had gotten worse. For about a year I had gone to doctor after doctor. They wouldn't think about the fact that the shot could have effected me. My school thought I was making it up to get out of coming to school. They made me see a psychologist. She said there was nothing wrong with me mentally. I finally went to a doctor who also believes in homeopathic. He had read and heard about the Hep. B shot having bad reactions. They did a test on how my organs and everything else was. My liver wasn't so good. Apparently whatever the shot had done it had been attacking my liver for over a year. He gave me the homeopathic medicine I needed. After I took it for about a month, I was fine. Though the effects of the shot have left a dent. I do have a damaged liver, and my immune system isn't nearly what it was.

What made this worse is after a lot of research, we had found that by the nurses, doctors, and schools not showing us what was in the shot, it nearly could have killed me. I was highly allergic to a substitutes for one of the ingredients. Not to mention all the money spent on useless tests, and doctor appointments. I had many x-rays, one blood test, and an ultrasound. None of which showed a thing.

Hope that helps anyone with thinking about getting their kids or themselves the shots.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)