CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mentally, physically, and personality wise Robert is a different kid

kitkat18133 Views: 2,316
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 368,586

Re: Mentally, physically, and personality wise Robert is a different kid

Beth, I tried to email this to you but it came back as undeliverable.

Dear Beth,

My heart really does go out to you as I know what it's like to so desperately want my child back. I can't relate to the vaccination reactions as my children are all unvaccinated but I can relate to the drastic change in child. My daughter was like your son, bright and loveable until we lived in an apartment complex that sprayed pesticides once a month for the 2 years were resided there. It began slowly but by the time we finally moved she was having terrible reactions right after the spraying. The reactions were her being totally violent. Within an hour after returning home in the evening she would begin. Her eyes seems to glaze over and she proceeded to rip and break things, hit, bite, spit and kick her brother and me. It got to the point where I would literally have to hold her down to protect her and everything else. These episodes would sometimes last for hours. It was the worst thing I have ever been through. "Amazingly" once we moved she never had another episode like that, but has since been diagnosed with ADHD and ODD and has learning disabilities. This is a complete change from who she was before being dosed with those toxic chemicals, not unlike your experience with the vaccine so when I say I understand your frustration I really do.

One thing that brought some relief to my daughter is homeopathy. Homeopathy is a natural way to cause the body to address specific issues it may be battling. While I don't know for sure if homeopathy will help, I can tell you that it has brought my family relief several times.

I'm sorry, but if you mentioned where you live I didn't catch that, but most states have doctors of homeopathy. If you need help in finding a doctor who practices homeopathy near you I can help in that way by finding one or more for you.

My heart really does go out to you as I know what it's like to so desperately want my child back. While I cannot offer any medical help to fix Robert I can offer moral support in the form of prayers, an open ear and the proverbial shoulder.

God Bless!
Kathy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)