CureZone   Log On   Join
salvation in christ: the true story

Shenandoah2 Views: 1,837
Published: 20 y

salvation in christ: the true story

Jesus Christ brought with him what is known as THE NEW COVENANT, which is the COVENANT OF A NEW HEART, A HEART RESURRECTED UNTO THE SPIRIT OF GOD, THE SPIRIT OF DIVINE AGAPE LOVE.
Ezekiel 36:26-27
A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. [27] And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
Ezekiel 36:27
And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
This is the basis of the NEW COVENANT, and the NEW COVENANT IS A NEW HEART OF DIVINE AGAPE, WHICH IS THE SPRITI OF GOD. Jesus referred to this when he said you MUST BE BORN FROM ABOVE, BORN WITH THE SPIRIT OF GOD:
John 3:2-8
The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. [3] Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. [4] Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? [5] Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. [6] That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. [7] Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. [8] The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
Jesus is being very blunt here. YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN, or YOU CANNOT ENTER OR EVEN SEE (COMPREHEND, EXPERIENCE, OR UNDERSTAND) THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. It is impossible, said Jesus, for ANYONE AT ALL TO ENTER THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN UNLESS AND UNTIL THEY ARE BORN AGAIN.
But what does it mean to be BORN AGAIN? Another word for it is REGENERATION. You don’t it find much in the NEW TESTAMENT, but it is worth looking at:
Titus 3:5
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
The NEW COVENANT is very blunt as well. NO GOOD WORKS WILL GET ANYONE INTO HEAVEN; NO "WORKS OF RIGHTEUSNESS" SHALL PREVAIL. The only way in to heaven is via REBIRTH, which is called REGENERATION. It all goes back to the FALL OF MAN AT GENESIS, IN THE OPENING STORY OF MANKIND. The FALL OF MAN WAS REAL. Mankind was CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD. That image is DIVINE AGAPE. Mankind’s spirit and soul were PURE DIVINE AGAPE, and because PERFECT LOVE IS ITS OWN LAW, no law was given to ADAM and EVE. They did not need it – they had it IN THEIR HEARTS. When the KNOWELDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL WAS INJESTED INTO THEIR SPIRIT AND SOUL, DIVINE AGAPE WAS LOST, because DIVINE AGAPE is 100% PURE, and it has NO KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD OR EVIL. It is TRANSCENDENT OF MORAL OR ETHICAL CONCERNS – it IS SO FAR SUPERIOR TO MORAL/ETHICAL CONCERNS that do not apply – it is AUTOMATICALLY FULFILLED BY "DIVINE LOVE".
Romans 13:8-10
Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth (AGAPE) another hath fulfilled the law. [9] For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. [10] (AGAPE) Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore (AGAPE) love is the fulfilling of the law.
The only reason the TEN COMMANDMENTS WERE GIVEN IS TO TELL MANKIND THAT HE DOES NOT AGAPE LOVE, HE DOES NOT HAVE THE LOVE OF GOD WITHIN HIM, IT WAS LOST AT THE FALL. You don’t have to order people to LOVE GOD or THEIR NEIGHBOR is they ALREADY DO. The fact is, MANKIND LOST DIVINE LOVE AT THE FALL, AND BECAUSE HE DID, HE IS LOST, FOR THE UNIVERSE IS RUN UNDER DIVINE AGAPE LOVE. To word it another way, the ISSUE between MAN and GOD is a LOVE TYPE ISSUE:
MANKIND’S LOVE vs. GOD’S LOVE
For all practical purposes, you can CALL THE LOVE OF MANKIND PHILEO, in ALL OF ITS TYPES. There are many types of phileo love listed. It is not that mankind does not have a TYPE of AGAPE, but that he does not have DIVINE AGAPE. This is why Peter got into an debate with the resurrected Jesus Christ, and this debate is vital to understand why MILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS STAND BEFORE JESUS CHRIST TOTALLY REJECTED – THEY DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT BEING BORN AGAIN REALLY WAS, OR WHAT IT MEANT!!
John 21:13-17
Jesus then cometh, and taketh bread, and giveth them, and fish likewise. [14] This is now the third time that Jesus shewed himself to his disciples, after that he was risen from the dead.
[15] So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, (AGAPE) lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I (PHILEO) love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs. [16] He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, (AGAPE) lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I (PHILEO) love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep. [17] He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, (PHILEO) lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, (PHILEO) Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I (PHILEO) love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
This entire exchange has been lost on the modern Christian. This exchange is about the REAL MEANING BEHIND BEING BORN AGAIN OR REGENERATED. It is an EXCHANGE between GOD and MANKIND, and the MODERN CHRISTIAN IS JUST LIKE PETER – claiming they LOVE THE LORD, but NOT WITH THE RIGHT TYPE OF LOVE!!!
The first time that Jesus asked Peter, He used the term AGAPE. Jesus actually asked Peter if PETER AGAPE LOVED THE LORD. Peter said YES, but then turned right around and SUBSTITUTED PHILEO LOVE FOR AGAPE. There is a RADICAL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PHILEO LOVE AND AGAPE LOVE. The entire Bible claims that the LOVE OF MAN is in reality a TAINTED, TWISTED AND VERY CONDITIONAL LOVE – and therefore NOT TRUE LOVE AT ALL. It only POSES as TRUE LOVE, but it is not – hence YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN IN "AGAPE"! The SECOND TIME CHRIST speaks to Peter, He asked him again if PETER AGAPE LOVED HIM. Peter AGAIN, says YES, and then SUBSITUTES PHILEO FOR AGAPE. In other words, PETER IS CLAIMING THE TWO TYPES OF LOVE ARE IDENTICAL, THEY ARE THE SAME, THEY ARE BOTH OF EQUAL VALUE, OF EQUAL WORTH!!! In other words, "God, you don’t understand the program here, I DO SO LOVE YOU WITH AGAPE/PHELIO THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE, THEY ARE BOTH THE SAME, THEY ARE OF EQUAL VALUE AND COMAPSSION AND MERCY, AND TRUTH RESIDE IN THEM BOTH!!"
Well, Jesus would have none of it. He went after Peter with His TWO-EDGED SWORD. "Peter, do you PHILEO LOVE ME?" This time Christ WOULD NOT ALLOW PETER TO PLAY WORD GAMES, or ALLOW HIM TO CLAIM THE TWO TYPES OF LOVE WERE IDENTICAL. He drove His sword straight into Peter’s heart. Peter BROKE DOWN AND CRIED, for it says PETER WAS UPSET WHEN CHRIST USED THE WORD "PHILEO"!! Then He confessed to Christ that CHRIST KNEW ALL THINGS, AND THAT PETER DID NOT HAVE "AGAPE" IN HIS SOUL. He did not, because at that time PETER HAD NOT BEEN "BORN AGAIN" in "AGAPE". So in this radical exchange, Peter is brought down into SUBJECTION and AGREEMENT with CHRIST that NORMAL HUMAN LOVE WILL NOT GET ANYONE INTO HEAVEN.
In this exchange, we see the RADICAL DIFFERENCE IN CHRIST’S MIND BETWEEN PHILEO LOVES AND THE AGAPE LOVE OF THE LORD. The modern Christian is CLAIMING THE IDENTICAL THING THAT PETER ATTEMPTED TO CLAIM: THAT IS PHILEO LOVE IS IDENTICAL TO THE LORD’S AGAPE. They do this by claiming that CONVERSION is in fact REGENERATION, when in TRUTH, CONVERSION is a STRAIT GATE, and a NARROW WAY away from REGENERATION. When Christ came to offer the NEW COVENANT, He was offering to MANKIND a WAY BACK from that which HE LOST AT THE FALL. H ewas offering a COVERING to their SIN NATURE, AND A PARDON, but only if they would COME INTO THE NEW COVENANT.
Thus it is that THE FALL OF MAN brings with it a FALL FROM AGAPE, a FALL FROM PURE AND DIVINE LOVE TO A STATE OF MORALITY, of KNOWING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL, and by that, we become GODS, who decide what IS GOOD, and WHAT IS EVIL. Jesus called it A FALL, the ANTICHRISTS CALL IT A "QUANTUM LEAP" up the "evolutionary ladder" towards GODHOOD.
Now when Jesus came and offered the NEW COVENANT, he also ISSUED STRICK INSTRUCTIONS AND COMMANDMENTS ON HOW THE HUMAN RACE MUST ENTER IN. He also said that IF THEY REFUSED TO COMPLY WITH HIS COMMANDS, they WOULD NOT ENTER IN, THEY WOULD BE REJECTED. Because CHRIST WAS GOD, then it would seem PRUDENT to inspect the COMMANDS ON HOW WE ENTER INTO THIS "NEW COVENANT" OF AGAPE, which is the ONLY WAY TO BE SAVED, or CHRIST IS A LIAR.
Matthew 7:21-24
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. [22] Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? [23] And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
[24] Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
2 Thes. 1:8
In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
1 Peter 4:17
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
Hebrews 5:9
And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;
Now these are just A FEW of a MULTITUDE of verses in which Jesus Christ COMMANDED OBEDIENCE TO HIS WORDS, and went on RECORD as saying that ANYONE WHO REFUSED TO COMPLY WAS A FOOL, and that at the end, HE WOULD BE REJECTED AND LOST FOR EVER. It did not matter what THEOLOGICAL POSITION WAS HELD, it did not matter what PHILISOPHY OF LIFE ONE HELD, nor how many theological degrees one may have accumulated, or any other excuse or rational one might present:
YOU EITHER COMPLY, OR YOU ARE OUT.
Now then, what were the PRIMARY COMMANDS OF JESUS CHRIST TO "ENTER IN" TO THE NEW COVENANT? Just to BELIEVE? Just to HAVE FAITH? Or was there something more to do, something that Christians rise up in anger over when you point it out!! Do they really claim Christ as their LORD? No, they do not. They are using Christ as an ESCAPE MECHANISM OUT OF HELLFIRE, but 99% of modern Christians REFUSE the LORDSHIP OF JESUS CHRIST, claiming they are SAVED BY FAITH ALONE. Really? Let’s look at the FAITH CHAPTER, and see if that is really true:
Hebrews 11:6-10
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. [7] By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith. [8] By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went. [9] By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise: [10] For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.
So we have to faith, but WHAT TYPE OF FAITH? You cannot please God is YOU DO NOT HAVE FAITH IN HIM. But then notice what it says here, and please pay close attention: and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is a REWARDER OF THEM THAT DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM. Obviously then, HE IS NOT A REWARDER OF THOSE THAT DO NOT SEEK HIM. What is the REWARD? The REWARD IS REGENERATION, and it is easily proved. GOD IS HIDDEN. HE SO WELL HIDDEN THAT IF YOU DO NOT "DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM OUT" you will not FIND HIM, and if you DO NOT FIND HIM, then you cannot ENTER INTO UNION WITH HIM. What was the FIRST COMMAND OF CHRIST on HOW TO ENTER INTO THE NEW COVENANT?

cont..
http://p067.ezboard.com/fseekers61269frm2.showMessage?topicID=106.topic

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (6)