Shenandoah Views: 2,435
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 366,626

A SG/NW Testimony

Pt. 1
http://pub59.ezboard.com/fseekers61269frm10.showMessage?topicID=254.topic

THE PERSONAL TESTIMONY OF

STEWART C. BEST

Many people have asked about my personal testimony, so I thought it would help them if it were posted on the Web. When I was very young, about six or so, my parents, who were basically agnostics, allowed me to attend a small church in the village down in the valley from where I lived on a farm on the mountain. Vermont was a beautiful state, and still is, largely unspoiled by what is termed "progress". One day when I was walking home from my church, the Lord said impressed upon me that the Bible was the most valuable book in the entire world, and that it contained the truth of all that there was. However, like most people who grew up in the forties and fifties and sixties, I soon put the Bible on the shelf for it to collect dust, and I went out into the world to seek my fortune.

I grew up in Vermont, and began flying aircraft when I was 14 years of age. I quickly progressed to obtain my private, commercial, instructor, multi-engine and seaplane ratings. By the time I was 21, I was running a fixed base operation in Burlington, Vermont. I flew all sorts of aircraft and trips, building time and experience. Soon I moved into corporate flying and stayed in corporate flying for the rest of my flying career, which was over 25 years in length. I flew as captain the most sophisticated jets that money could buy. It was an exciting life and led me to explore many areas of the US, Canada, and Mexico that I would have never seen otherwise. It also introduced me to the MERCHANTS OF BABYLON and the POWER that they held in their hands as they wheeled and dealed in the world of INTERNATIONAL CORPORATIONS and INTERNATIONAL BANKING.

The Lord put His call upon me in the seventies, while I was watching a television program put on by Rex Humbard, who was at that time one of the larger TV Evangelists. He had a program about Bible prophecy, and it at the end of it, he invited anyone who wanted to call upon the name of the Lord and invite Jesus into their heart to do so. I knelt in front of the TV set and did exactly that, as Rex led us in prayer. Rex assured everyone that had done that in truth and in sincerity that their names were written in the LAMB’S BOOK OF LIFE, and that they were in fact HEAVEN BOUND. He told us we were now the Lord’s and that we should now find a Bible believing church nearby, much like Billy Graham does. I accepted as truth what was being told to me and did not give it much thought. I now know that I underwent a CONVERSION, and that these evangelists, preachers and teachers of Christendom are CONVERSIONARY EXPERTS, and in fact, they use principles of psychological warfare and mass manipulation techniques to get people to make a decision for Christ. It is BROAD WAY THEOLOGY, and not STRAIT GATE THEOLOGY. That is another story.

My life began to change, and I began to seek out other like-minded Christians as I studied the Word of the Lord and began to grow in knowledge and in faith. The world slowly lost its grip upon me as I began a long, long journey. Doubt began to come upon me as to my true state before the Lord as to my being secure, safe and BORN AGAIN. I would voice these doubts and be assured that it was just a Satanic attack, and that we are saved BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH, and that as long as I had been sincere, and had the evidences of REGENERATION, I was in fact SAFE, and I should cast off these doubts and simply BELIEVE and HAVE FAITH IN THE WORDS OF THE SCRIPTURE, which I had claimed as the basis of my salvation. Because the Scriptures, I was told, said that ANYONE WHO SINCERELY BELIEVED IN JESUS CHRIST WAS SAVED, I was therefore SAVED. I was further told that it was NON-EXPERIENTIAL, and that it was all done by a simple act of faith. I had never seen this bit of Scripture:

Psalm 145:17-20
The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works. [18] The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth. [19] He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them. [2 The LORD preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.

The LORD draws nigh unto them that CALL UPON HIM IN TRUTH. Those that call upon Him IN TRUTH are those that OBEY HIM, and DO AS HE COMMANDS. The rest of them CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD, but it is NOT IN TRUTH. To call upon the name of the LORD IN TRUTH, you have to ENTER THE STRAIT GATE, and WALK THE NARROW WAY.

These doubts I was having began to grow, and the more I tried to HAVE FAITH, the more the doubts grew. I tried all sorts of POSITIVE THINKING ROUTINES to curb these doubts and fears, but it was to no avail.I even took a salvation SELF TEST administered by a well known study church, and passed it with flying colors. The doubts grew worse over several years of time. They made me feel restless, unsure, and uneasy. I knew something was not right, that something was missing, but I did not know at all what it was. I thank the Lord now that He would not leave me alone. What everyone was calling a SATANIC ATTACK and that DOUBT WAS THE OPPOSITE OF FAITH, proved to be the HOLY SPIRIT attempting to CONVICT ME OF SIN, RIGHTEOUSNESS AND JUDGMENT:

John 16:7-16

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. [8] And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: [9] Of sin, because they believe not on me; [1 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; [11] Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. [12] I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. [13] Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. [14] He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. [15] All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you. [16] A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

Now the word for JUDGMENT is a very severe word, for it means to be CONVICTED or REPROVED UNTO ETERNAL RUIN. In other words, it is the job of the Holy Spirit to REPROVE US, or CONVICT US OF THE FACT THAT WE ARE GOING INTO THE PIT OF HELL. Look it up for yourself and you will see it is true. The word "reprove" means to CONVICT OR TO CONVINCE. In other words, it is the HOLY SPIRIT’S JOB TO CONVINCE A HUMAN SOUL THAT THEY ARE GOING TO HELL. Now this is a lot deeper than a mental conviction. It comes from the CORE OF OUR BEING, much deeper than any "mental knowledge" we may have. I did not know that at the time, but I soon found out EXACTLY what was going to happen. Now all of this is denied by all modern Christian theology. Thank the Lord I had not been overly tainted with the LIES AND DECEPTIONS OF THE FALSE PROPHETS. The RESTLESSNESS, the UNEASY FEELING that all was NOT WELL, was in fact the Holy Spirit attempting to show me that there was MUCH MORE TO THIS THING WE CALL CHRISTIANITY THAN SIMPLY BELIEVING SOMETHING. I resisted as first, but the Holy Spirit would have none of that.

By this time in my walk before the Lord, I had taken a job on the East Coast with a major corporation as AVIATION MANAGER and CHIEF PILOT. One day as we were putting the aircraft to bed in the hanger, I went back to check the baggage compartment to make sure all of the executives had their luggage off. As I was returning up the isle of the cabin, I stopped dead in my tracks. I HAD TO LEAVE IT ALL BEHIND, I HAD TO GO, AND GO NOW, and I COULD NOT LOOK BACK AT ALL. I HAD TO LEAVE, AND LEAVE AT ONCE, AND SEARCH OUT THE TRUTH OF IT ALL. I quit that very day, and I never LOOKED BACKED. I had no job to go to, but my wife and I had bought a cornfield and small wood lot to build on in the future.

We found a small trailer, hauled it onto the land, put in a well and septic system and moved to Wisconsin. The move was made in the fall. The Lord had all of this preplanned; though I was not aware of that fact at that point in time. The purchase of the land in Wisconsin was under unheard of conditions, allowing us great flexibility and low, low payments and interest. The LORD KNEW we would need it to survive. I did not know it at the time, but I had obeyed the LORD’S COMMANDS REGARDING TURNING OUR BACK UPON MAMMON in order to SEARCH OUT THE LORD. I was obeying TWO AREAS that are totally LOST UPON THE MODERN CHURCH, and DENIED BY THE MODERN CHURCH;

THE COMMAND TO TURN YOUR BACK UPON MAMMON

THE COMMAND TO SEARCH OUT THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL OF YOUR HEART.

Matthew 6:24-32

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. [25] Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? [26] Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? [27] Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? [28] And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: [29] And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. [3 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? [31] Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? [32] (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

Now this simple, but very difficult command of Jesus Christ, as are all of His other commands, have been REPLACED WITH THE WORD "FAITH". "SIMPLE FAITH". Simple TRUST. Simply BELIEVE and all things will be done for you. You do NOTHING, the Lord does EVERYTHING. In fact, any human effort or activity of ANY KIND WHATSOEVER is branded as a WORK, a form of LEGALISM, a form of LAW KEEPING. Included is any type of OBEDIENCE. In other words, YOU ARE SAVED FIRST, and then if you chose to comply, you may, but if you do not, it does not effect your salvation in any way, for you are, we are told, ETERNALLY SECURE.

But that is NOT what Jesus Christ said about it. He said you had to make a CHOICE, that you could not serve the WORLD, and the WORLD SPIRIT OF MAMMON and serve God at the same time. YOU HAD TO MAKE A CHOICE. No one believes that anymore, and few there be that ever come to make ANY CHOICE. That Jesus meant exactly what He said is proved by this:

Matthew 19:16-26

And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? [17] And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. [18] He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, [19] Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. [2 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet? [21] Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. [22] But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

[23] Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. [24] And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. [25] When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved? [26] But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

There are many, many commands in the Scripture to LEAVE THE WORLD BEHIND, to forget about your SEARCH FOR FAME AND FORTUNE, and DROP IT ALL, totally re-arrange your priorities, and SEARCH OUT THE LORD UNTIL YOU FIND HIM. The modern Christian is told that these commands are null and void, then mean nothing today at all – simply "believe". Thus these commands ARE IGNORED by almost all Christians today, yet I say unto you, NOT ONE OF THEM HAS EVER BEEN COUNTERMANDED or RESCINDED BY THE LORD. They are still in FULL FORCE AND EFFECT. Jesus had this to say about people who want to GAIN THE WORLD:

Matthew 16:24-26

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. [25] For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. [26] For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

There is a VALID REASON WHY CHRIST COMMANDS A TOTAL RE-ARRANGEMENT OF PRIORITY IN THE LIFE OF THE TRUE BELIEVER. These words are NOT VANITY, they have a real purpose, and they have a DREADFUL RESULT IF NOT OBEYED. This separation from the world is not some idle call that the Lord spoke to pass the time of day. There is SOMETHING that YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FIND, and the FINDING OF IT IS CRITICAL and CRUCIAL TO AUTHENTIC SALVATION. The finding of this "truth" or "wisdom" is so crucial that the Bible is FULL OF WARNINGS CONCERNING IT. The church today IGNORES all of these warnings and admonitions and replaces them all with "simply believe", and "have faith".

The Old Testament says this about the FINDING OF "WISDOM" and TRUTH

Proverbs 2:1-9

My son, if (THE CONDITIONAL IF) thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee; [2] So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; [3] Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding; [4] If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;

[5] Then (THE CONDITIONAL "THEN")

shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God. [6] For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding. [7] He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly. [8] He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.

[9] Then (THE CONDITION)

shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.

Please understand that the Lord claims He wrote the Bible. Please also understand that these verses are all CONDITIONAL. "IF YOU WILL DO THIS," SAYS THE LORD, "THEN THIS WILL BE THE RESULT." Now to those of you, who claim that this is all OLD TESTAMENT STUFF, let’s take a look at the last "THEN". IF you will search after WISDOM, THEN you will UNDERSTAND the FEAR OF THE LORD, and IF you APPLY YOUR HEART, THEN you will have KNOWLEDGE, and if you CONTINUE TO SEARCH THE MATTER OUT, THEN YOU SHALL UNDERSTAND RIGHTEOUSNESS. Obviously, if you DO NOT COMPLY WITH THESE CONDITIONAL COMMANDS, you will NOT acquire any of the results. It is this aspect that the modern FAITH PREACHERS OF CHRISTENDOM IGNORE, and thus, according to the Word of God, they have NO WISDOM, NO TRUE KNOWLEDGE, NO FEAR OF THE LORD, AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE "RIGHTEOUSNESS" OF GOD.

Jesus Christ Himself had this to say about the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD:

Matthew 6:31-34

Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? [32] (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. [33] But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. [34] Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Notice Jesus said you must SEEK AFTER the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD. The truth about WHO GOD IS, AND WHAT IS RIGHTEOUSNESS IS, IS A SECRET, HIDDEN FROM ALL OF MANKIND BECAUSE OF THE FALL OF ADAM AND EVE. I did not know any of this at the time, but I was COMPLYING WITH THE COMMANDS OF THE LORD to SEARCH HIM OUT, to FIND HIM. Also notice that the SEEKING COMES FIRST, and the FINDING COMES SECOND. There was nothing I wanted to do more than find the Lord:

Proverbs 3:5-20

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. [6] In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

[7] Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. [8] It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones. [9] Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: [1 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.

[11] My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction: [12] For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

[13] Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding. [14] For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold. [15] She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her. [16] Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honour. [17] Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace. [18] She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her. [19] The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens. [2 By his knowledge the depths are broken up, and the clouds drop down the dew.

Please notice something very important. FIRST, we must TRUST THE LORD. That is we must BELIEVE AND HAVE FAITH IN THE LORD. Secondly, we are NOT TO LEAN UPON OUR OWN UNDERSTANDING OF THINGS, but rather, RELY UPON, and TRUST THE LORD, and the WORDS AND THE COMMANDS OF THE LORD. Now if we REALLY TRUST THE LORD, and if HE REALLY IS OUR LORD, then we would COMPLY WITH HIS REQUESTS TO SEARCH HIM OUT, to FIND HIM, to LAY HOLD OF THIS "WISDOM" that gives us THE TREE OF LIFE, another symbol for REGENERATION.

If He is NOT OUR LORD IN TRUTH, we will NOT COMPLY WITH HIS REQUESTS, and we will be classified as FOOLS, who rejected both WISDOM AND HIS COUNSELS, and we will be LOST TO ETERNAL RUIN. It is written all over the OLD TESTAMENT, and IT IS CONFIRMED BY THE NEW. We find then a CHAIN OF CONDITIONAL IMPERATIVES:

ABSOLUTE TRUST AND BELIEF IN THE LORD.

IF WE TRUST HIM, WE WILL COMPLY WITH HIS REQUESTS, which makes Him truly OUR LORD.

If we will COMPLY WITH HIS DEMANDS TO SEARCH HIM OUT, we will FIND HIM, AND WE WILL LAY OUR HANDS UPON THIS "WISDOM".

Jeremiah 29:12-14

Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. [13] And ye shall seek me, and find me,

When (the condition)

ye shall search for me with all your heart.

[14] And (THE RESULT OF YOUR OBEDIENCE TO SEARCH)

I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity,

and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

Now in case you think this is all OLD TESTAMENT STUFF, think again. Jesus Christ in the New Testament repeats it:

Matthew 7:7-9

Ask, (the condition)

and it shall be given you;

seek, (the condition)

and ye shall find;

knock, (the condition)

and it shall be opened to you

THE RESULT OF OBEDIENCE:

8] For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. [9] Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

Now you might say this is OBVIOUS. Well, if it is so OBVIOUS, why is it being DENIED BY ALL OF CHRISTENDOM TODAY? These are COMMANDS DIRECT FROM THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. Notice also that the ASKING, SEEKING AND KNOCKING ALWAYS COME BEFORE THE FINDING. And all of these COMMANDS REQUIRE YOUR OBEDIENCE, for they are ALL CONDITIONAL. If you refuse, you will NOT FIND, NOR WILL THE DOOR BE OPENED. They are commands that relate DIRECTLY TO AUTHENTIC SALVATION. You do not OBTAIN SALVATION FIRST, and then DO THESE. You either DO THESE FIRST, or SALVATION IS A PIPE DREAM IN YOUR HEAD. The FINDING, the DOOR OPENING, that which is GIVEN is in fact REBIRTH, VIA THE BESTOWEMENT OF AGAPE LOVE, which is HIDDEN FROM THE ENTIRE WORLD. It is the TREE OF LIFE!!!

Modern Christianity’s FAITH ALONE GOSPEL is a pack of lies, a HALF -TRUTH, and a HALF -TRUTH IS DANGEROUS IN THE THINGS OF THE LORD. Remember all of these things ARE CONDITIONAL. If you refuse them, you don’t FIND, the door is NOT OPENED, nor are you GIVEN. The words, ASK, SEEK, AND KNOCK, by the way, ARE NOT translated correctly. They mean, and they IMPLY a DESIRE SO GREAT THAT IT IS AN OBSESSION. In fact, the ENTIRE KEY TO SALVATION is DESIRE, or a DESPERATE NEED.

Now I did not know any of this, but I did have an intense DESIRE TO FIND THE LORD. In fact, my desire to FIND THE TRUTH BEHIND THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE WAS SO STRONG THAT I DID NOT CARE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME DURING THIS "SEARCH" FOR "THE TRUTH". I did not care if I died in the process. I did not care if my entire family rejected me. I did not care about anything at all except for one thing: I WAS GOING TO FIND OUT THE "TRUTH" behind all of LIFE, and ALL OF THE UNIVERSE, or I was going to DIE TRYING. This is what Jesus said about DESIRE:

Luke 6:21-26

Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh. [22] Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake. [23] Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets. [24] But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation. [25] Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger. Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep. [26] Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

Now I did not write these verses of Scripture. The LORD says HE DID. Woe be unto those of you who are FULL. You shall HUNGER IN HELLFIRE and ETERNAL RUIN. Woe be unto you who LAUGH NOW, for you shall WEEP AND MOURN IN THE FIRES OF ETERNAL RUIN. Woe unto THE FALSE PROPHETS, the LEADERS OF CHRISTIANITY TODAY, who SEEK AFTER THE GOOD WILL OF THEIR FOLLOWERS AND THE WORLD, and who rise up to become FAMOUS MEN OF THE LORD, for they SHALL BE SENT TO ETERNAL RUIN.

What does a person do when they are DYING FROM HUNGER? Exactly how DESPERATE do you think they become? Would you not do anything you had to do to find FOOD? Would you not SEEK OUT WITH ALL OF YOUR EFFORT, ALL OF YOUR TIME, and with ALL OF YOUR STRENGTH that FOOD? Would not your VERY LIFE DEPEND UPON IT? You know that it would. These sayings are sayings about DESIRE, of the SOUL STIRRING ITSELF UP to FIND THE LORD and HIS TRUE SALVATION.

Now to those who are having a HAPPY TIME, a GAY TIME IN THEIR CHRISTIAN FAITH, but who REFUSE THE COMMANDS OF JESUS CHRIST TO SEARCH HIM OUT, he says WOE BE UNTO YOU WHO LAUGH NOW, for you SHALL WEEP and you shall MOURN. He verifies this is the SERMON ON THE MOUNT, which is a SERMON ON HOW TO ENTER INTO HEAVEN. It has been relegated to the JUNK HEAP by modern Christianity. NONETHELESS, THE WORDS OF THE LORD SHALL STAND, and they have NEVER been countermanded.

Matthew 5:6

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

James also speaks to these deceived CHRISTIAN GROUPS, who claim the promises of the Lord, but who refuse all of his commands. He tells them not to LIE AGAINST THE TRUTH:

James 4:6-10
But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. [7] Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. [8] Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. [9] Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. [1 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Please understand that IF YOU ARE DYING OF THIRST, you will STRIVE WITH ALL OF YOUR MIGHT TO FIND WATER. Your very LIFE depends upon it. All of these SAYINGS OF THE LORD are sayings to show you the AMOUNT OF DESIRE REQUIRED TO FIND THE LORD. Modern Christianity does not desire ANYTHING except THE WORLD and the THINGS OF THIS WORLD. All of these sayings are LOST on most modern Christians, and they KNOW NOT ANYTHING of the real TRUTH OF THE LORD, and that HE SAID EXACTLY WHAT HE MEANT, AND MEANT EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID. WOE BE UNTO YOU IF YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THESE "SAYINGS" MEAN.

I had this desire, and this THIRST to find the TRUTH. It was an ALL CONSUMING DESIRE. It was a LIKE A FIRE IN THE BONES, and so I quit my career to SEARCH OUT THE MOST HIGH. So I began this SEARCH, but I did not really KNOW THE "WAY", or what the "WAY" was. I only knew that I had to PROVE OUT THE BIBLE AND THE SAYINGS OF CHRIST. I was, without knowing, PUTTING CHRIST TO THE TEST, just as HE SAID WE MUST:

John 7:16-18

Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. [17] If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself. [18] He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

Did you know that Jesus challenges you TO SEARCH OUT THE TRUTH WITH ALL OF YOUR HEART AND SOUL, and that IF YOU WILL, you will FIND OUT THAT HIS DOCTRINES are not of mankind at all, but rather, that they come FROM THE MOST HIGH? Did you know that? Now that brings in the SUPERNATURAL, and it also means that SUPERNATURAL REVELATIONS will be brought to the BELIEVER THAT COMPLIES WITH THESE COMMANDS. I did not write this, folks, GOD DID. There are so many commands in the Bible that ORDER YOU to SEARCH OUT THE LORD from ONE END TO THE OTHER that no one HAS ANY EXCUSE. In fact, the FAITH CHAPTER, Hebrews 11, says this about SEEKING THE LORD:

Hebrews 11:6

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Did you get that? God is a REWARDER of THEM that DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM. Obviously, HE IS NOT GOING TO REWARD THOSE THAT DO NOT. Now this in the FAITH CHAPTER, and all of the examples of FAITH given in that Chapter included ONLY those people that OBEYED THE LORD AND DID AS THEY WERE TOLD. Those that have "faith", but who cry and moan over "works", should examine what God means by the words FAITH, and BELIEF. Because of the TWISTING OF WORDS AND WORD MEANINGS, a WHOLE NEW GOSPEL, AND A WHOLE NEW "CHRIST" HAS BEEN MANUFACTURED. This Christ is a "placebo", and HE IS A PHONY, and HE CANNOT SAVE ANYONE, because all OBEDIENCE TO THE PRIMARY COMMANDS has been LEFT OUT.

So I began my search, not really knowing the WAY, nor HOW I would find this "TRUTH" that I was so desperately seeking after. I was in the "books" night and day, and meditating on what I discovered as I slowly began to unravel the truth behind the Word of God. I took a more "scientific" approach than most would, because I knew that Science worked upon FACTS, and provable FACTS, from which they postulate their "theories". Now I was not interested in any "theories". I tackled this thing from PROVABLE CONCEPTS. I had put Christ to the challenge, and HE RESPONDED, JUST AS HE SAID HE WOULD.

The first thing that I attempted to prove out was based upon obvious observations. Why is a chair a chair? Why does a table remain a table? Why does any object always remain the same, except for standard deterioration? And why do all things deteriorate? These types of questions had to be answered. We start with the visible things we know, and we work backwards to the invisible. I was asking questions about the METHOD AND LAWS BEHIND THE UNIVERSE. I was not concerned with the LAWS THEMSELVES, only WHY THEY WERE THERE, and if they were, WHO OR WHAT PUT THEM THERE? If there are LAWS, there has to be a FORCE OUTSIDE OF THE LAW TO ENFORCE THEM. Who was it out side the universe that IMPOSED KNOWN LAWS UPON THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, from deep inner space to the outer limits of the universe?

I began to construct some very simple and obvious answers to complex questions. Law requires a law giver, AND those laws are a REFLECTION OF THE LAW GIVER. The universe is a closed system, and the laws that govern it ARE ABSOLUTES. Order and harmony exist, even under what we observe as CHAOS. Action and reaction are a FACT even under very chaotic conditions, such as an explosion, or the observations of deep inner space and the uncertainty principles recently discovered by quantum physics. There is nothing UNCERTAIN ANYWHERE. We cannot MEASURE ultra high speed actions and reactions of deep inner space, because we do not even know the variables of the forces involved. But be assured, THEY ARE BOUND BY LAW, and it is that LAW that keeps the universe operating, and it is the LAWS that keep a chair a chair, and a table table.

Thus ORDER and HARMONY reflect a CHARACTER in and of themselves. In fact, ORDER AND HARMONY equate on the SPIRITUAL SIDE as LOVE AND GOOD. In any event, I went through a long and agonizing process and PROVED THERE IS A GOD, and that ONLY A REAL FOOL AND LUNATIC WILL SAY THERE IS NO GOD. The universe ITSELF PROVES IT. So then I had some BASIC ANSWERS to BASIC QUESTIONS. I knew that GOD EXISTED BY FACTUAL PROOF, and I also knew what type of character He had. So whatever happened to man?

As soon as we move over to the provable history of mankind, we find nothing but DISORDER, DISCORD, HATRED, AND VIOLENCE, all reflective of the NEGATIVE CHARGES OF DEEP INNER SPACE. We have a universe of ORDER and HARMONY, but within it, we find SPIRITUAL DISCORD, and many NEGATIVE INFLUENCES. A search of the world religions did not offer any applicable truths to answer this profound observation, except one: CHRISTIANITY. The STORY OF A PERFECT GOD, WHO CREATED A PERFECT UNIVERSE, WITH NOTHING BUT LOVE, GOOD, HARMONY AND ORDER WITHIN IT. HE CREATES A PERFECT MAN, WITH PERFECT LOVE, and because God is LOVE, He will not WITHHOLD KNOWLEDGE OR WISDOM. He will PRESENT IT ALL to his LIVING CREATURES. Did you know that TRUE DIVINE LOVE WILL NEVER WITHHOLD KNOWLEDGE?

True love REQUIRES the PRESENTATION of even the most DANGEROUS KNOWLEDGE. It also requires a WARNING about dangerous knowledge. We find both elements present in Genesis, and we find that this KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL is a dangerous knowledge, more dangerous than anything else in the universe. It is the invitation to descend into SPIRITUAL CHAOS. So then we have the answer to the SPIRITUAL DISCORD of the human race, and in fact the FALL OF MAN is the ONLY ANSWER TO THE HUMAN CONDITION. We are creatures of GROSS SPIRITUAL DESTITUTION and CHAOS, full of TROUBLE and VIOLENCE all of our days. We are full of confusion, anger, violence, and if you think not, it is only because you have not been placed in THE CIRCUMSTANCES REQUIRED TO BRING IT OUT OF YOU. So now I had my BASE ANSWERS, and it all checked out. CHRIST WAS TELLING THE TRUTH, and the BIBLE WAS TRUE.

So now where do we go? The fall of real, and God was real. That meant by automatic extension that Jesus Christ was EXACTLY who He said He was. I knew that already BY FAITH, but now I was going to prove it. I began to search out the FOUR GOSPEL ACCOUNTS as though my life depended upon it. In point of fact, IT DID. If the condition of mankind was as facts proved it to be, and the story of the fall was literal and factual, and EXACTLY AS STATED. The INGESTION OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL WAS ALSO A FACT, and mankind FELL INTO A "MORAL" KNOWLEDGE. If you look up the word morality in the dictionary, it will tell you that it means KNOWING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIGHT AND WRONG, OR GOOD AND EVIL, which are their direct counterparts. BINGO! All of MANKIND, all over the EARTH, knows the difference between RIGHT AND WRONG, GOOD AND EVIL. It does not matter what color they are, they are all MORAL CREATURES, and their CIVILIZATIONS PROVE IT.

The Bible says EXACTLY WHAT IT MEANS. The knowledge of Good and Evil in a FRUIT on a TREE is not some far-fetched STORY. It is TRUE, and it is LITERAL and it plunged mankind into total SPIRITUAL CHAOS AND DEATH. BELIEVE IT. It is also a provable fact that this knowledge was placed upon the SPERM OF THE MALE, but is not present in the EGG OF THE FEMALE. Thus when the Bible says that SIN (which has all of its roots in the knowledge of GOOD and EVIL) is passed by MEN, it is not lying to you. God, in His total foreknowledge, placed the KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL UPON THE MALE SPERM, and LEFT THE EGG WITHOUT IT, for a very necessary reason: THE COMING MESSIAH, THE COMING REDEEMER OF THE HUMAN RACE. (And now you know why Joseph was CUT OUT and CUT OFF from Mary, and that MARY WAS A TRUE VIRGIN IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD, and THE VIRGIN BIRTH WAS REAL, LITERAL and TOTALLY NECESSARY. It is all so simple if you would but stop and SEARCH THE MATTER OUT.

All of this has to do with KINSMAN-REDEEMER LAW, and the ABILITY OF THE NEAR KINSMAN TO REDEEM the SLAVES. It is all totally necessary or there was NO REDEMPTION. So then, I was able to prove the VIRGIN BIRTH OF JESUS CHRIST via the Science of genetics and the truths of the Bible. It was coming together with crystal clarity. MESSIAH HAD TO BE ABLE TO PAY THE PRICE. MESSIAH HAD TO BE INNOCENT OF THE CHARGES. Messiah had to be a lot of things, and ALL OF THEM WERE FULFILLED IN ONLY ONE: JESUS CHRIST. There is NO OTHER NAME UNDER THE HEAVENS BY WHICH YOU MAY BE SAVED.

The human race needs only ONE MESSIAH. He must be a NEAR KINSMAN. He must be human stock, right out of the genetic/DNA pool of Adam and Eve. Now you know why Satan attempted to corrupt the human race via the FALLEN ANGELS OF GENESIS SIX. If he could totally corrupt ALL HUMAN STOCK, then MESSIAH COULD NOT REDEEM ANYONE – for it was ADAM AND EVE that FELL, and only THEIR UNCORRUPTED GENETIC/DNA STOCK could be redeemed. It was an absolute necessity for God to preserve the original BLOOD LINE of Adam and Eve. Satan’s goal was, and still is, to destroy it.

One by one all of the bricks to the puzzle fell in place. The Bible was total truth. There was not a lie within it. NO OTHER BOOK ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH lays claims like the Bible. No other book can prove itself true if you really want to find out the truth. But the Bible will and it can, IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW. Most people do not. They only want to prove out their own biases and opinions and theological positions. They are not really interested in TRUTH, and what the TRUTH IS. They merely looking for SUPPORT to prove themselves right. You cannot approach the Bible in that manner. You must approach it like God demands you approach it: YOU ARE THE STUDENT, GOD IS THE TEACHER. He means what He says, He says what He means!! HE WILL PROVE ALL OF IT TO ANYONE WHO ASKS, and the proofs are unassailable.

What I did not know or understand as I was searching these preliminary things out was that the LORD WAS LEADING ME BY A WAY I KNEW NOT, and INTO A TRAP, exactly as He said He would to anyone who SEARCHED HIM OUT:

Isaiah 42:16

And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Now Jesus spoke of this very same way, which He called NARROW:

Matthew 7:13-14

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: [14] Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

There is A WAY that we are to ENTER THE NEW COVENANT. We begin by CONVERSION, which is an ACT OF TRUST and BELIEF ON OUR PART. Then, if we ARE TRULY CONVERTED, and we TRUST THE LORD, we will COMPLY with HIS COMMANDS TO ENTER THE STRAIT GATE, and WALK THE NARROW WAY. The NARROW WAY is the WAY WE KNOW NOT, for it is SUPERNATURAL in almost ALL ASPECTS, and it AWAITS ALL WHO WILL COME. Now remember what Jesus says about this WAY.

FEW WILL ENTER IT, BECAUSE THAT WAY IS NARROW, and STRAIT IS THE GATE.

The word STRAIT means FULL OF OBSTACLES, very narrow indeed, in fact, so narrow that one can just get through it. That is why Jesus said the following about it:

Luke 13:23-25

Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,

[24] Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. [25] When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

Now the word STRIVE means to AGONIZE, or to LABOR FERVENTLY. In other words, it is not easy to EVEN ENTER THE STRAIT GATE, in fact it is so difficult that Jesus commanded we STRIVE TO DO SO. He evidently felt that IT WAS CRUCIAL TO US AND OUR SALVATION, otherwise He would not have said what He did about it. Now what are the OBSTACLES in the way that make getting into this gate so difficult? They are found in the parable of the sower. They are listed in the sequence of difficulty to the average believer:

UNDERSTANDING THE WORD.

THE INSTANT SALVATION MESSAGE OF THE FALSE PROPHETS

THE CARES AND CONCERNS OF THIS WORLD

Now all of this is confirmed in other remarks of Christ when He spoke about the WAY OF TRUE SALVATION. The WAY is called NARROW. The word NARROW means FULL OF TROUBLE, TRIAL AND TRIBULATION. When one makes a decision to search out the truth no matter what the cost, and no matter what obstacles he/she might face, then one has entered the gate, because no obstacles are going to stop that individual. They will be surmounted one way or another.

So then, I decided to find the truth, no matter what the cost, even it it was TO COST EVERYTHING, INCLUDING MY LIFE, and I was ready and willing to pay the price. Without understanding it at the time, I had entered the STRAIT GATE, and was now walking down the NARROW WAY AS I SEARCHED OUT GOD AND HIS TRUTHS. Little did I realize that the narrow way was the WAY OF DEATH, OF SEPARATION, OF TROUBLE AND GREAT SORROW AND ALONENESS. But I was soon to find out. The NARROW WAY IS THE WAY OF THE CROSS:

Matthew 10:38

And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Matthew 16:24

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Mark 8:34

And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Mark 10:21

Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

The CROSS is an instrument of death. In order to be WORTHY OF JESUS CHRIST, He commanded that ONE PICK UP THEIR OWN CROSS AND DIE THEIR OWN DEATH. The DENIAL of the SELF relates directly back to the command to LEAVE BEHIND THE THINGS OF THE WORLD, or the OBSTACLES in the parable of the sower. In other words, it goes back to the comments of Christ that you cannot serve both God and Mammon. YOU MUST MAKE A CHOICE:

Luke 16:13

No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

A careful analysis of all of the Scripture will prove out that Jesus COMMANDS THE DENIAL OF THE THINGS OF THIS LIFE, AND TO PLACE HIM FIRST IN YOUR LIST OF PRIORITIES. If you will not do that, then He says YOU ARE NOT WORTHY. Now this concept of being WORTHY ties directly to the comments of Christ about the Second Advent, and to those who are going to ESCAPE the awful judgements of God when the end of man’s probation comes to a close:

Luke 21:36

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Now remember that Jesus said that if ANYONE REFUSED THE CROSS, THEY WOULD NOT BE WORTHY. Therefore the mockers and the scoffers of the end times who claim to be Christians but who mock the cross and claim instant salvation are NOT WORTHY, for they refused to PICK UP THEIR OWN CROSS AND DIE THE DEATH. They claimed that Jesus picked up their cross FOR THEM. He did not, which is why he demanded YOU PICK UP YOUR OWN.

Matthew 10:37-38

He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. [38] And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Matthew 22:8

Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.

Many are called, FEW ARE CHOSEN. The MANY make up the BODY OF CHRIST, the FEW CHOSEN PICKED UP THEIR OWN CROSS AND DIED THE DEATH OF THE NARROW WAY. They are called the BRIDE OF CHRIST, and they WERE WORTHY because THEY DID PICK UP THE CROSS, THEY DENIED THE WORLD AND ITS PLEASURES, AND THEY SEARCHED OUT AND FOUND THEIR RANSOM. You do not marry your own body. Adam did not marry his own body, but rather, EVE was created from the RIB OF ADAM, or OUT OF HIS BODY. The rib is about 1/1000 of the body, and is close to the HEART. Those that DID AS CHRIST COMMANDED ARE CLOSE TO HIS HEART, for they OBEYED HIM, and SEARCHED HIM OUT. They are THE BRIDE.

A BRIDE is a MARRIED WOMAN. A BRIDE TO BE is unmarried. The vast majority of the Church, the 999 out of 1000, REFUSED THE CROSS and WOULD NOT COME IN THE MANNER COMMANDED BY THE LORD. They are NOT WORTHY. They will be REJECTED. In any event, I had picked up my cross, and did not realize it or relate it to the Bible that I studying intensely.

As the search intensified, and the truths of the Bible began to jell, I knew that I had no choice but to plunge ahead and keep on keeping on until I had solved the problem or died trying. As I went further ahead in this search, a strange thing began to happen to me: I BEGAN TO DIE INSIDE. I was fully alive and very healthy in the flesh, but inside, I began to die, and to realize that I was DEAD, TOTALLY DEAD, and totally separated from the world, my friends, my family, my God and all that there is in this life. This death was SLOW AT FIRST, and took time to develop to a full and total awareness that was not mental at all, but from deep, deep within, from the SPIRIT MAN HIMSELF. It was, of course, the work of the HOLY SPIRIT CONVICTING ME OF SIN, RIGHTEOUSNESS AND JUDGMENT.

As I slid into this state of ABSOLUTE DEATH, and ABSOLUTE SEPARATION FROM ALL THINGS, I would ask Jesus to come into my heart. I asked Him a million times during the entire year I slid into this terrible state of DEATH AND NOTHINGNESS. He would never answer my cries. He was silent. I was DEAD, and DEATH IS SEPARATION FROM GOD. I was being made aware by the Holy Spirit of the depth of the depravity of the human heart, and the condition of our SPIRIT before a JUST AND HOLY GOD. Then came the absolute knowledge and awareness that I was GOING TO HELL. This was not a mental awareness at all, but a total and absolute KNOWLEDGE FROM THE SPIRIT that I was indeed HELLBOUND and there was NOTHING I COULD DO ABOUT IT. My asking the Lord into my heart intensified during this period of time, yet He never answered. He did not answer because my heart was not ready for the confrontation of the real truth. I had a way to go before the final confrontation with my creator.The true state of all humans was being revealed to me. THEY KNOW IT NOT, BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO WALK THE NARROW WAY TO FIND OUT.

The knowledge of DEATH and of HELL intensified greatly during this year, which then extended itself to about a year and one half. As I neared the end of this terrible ordeal, I was utterly alone, very afraid, and Jesus refused to respond to my desperate pleas for help. He ignored them. Indeed, the Holy Spirit was convicting me OF ETERNAL RUIN, from which there was no escape. I would go around in the fields where I lived and mutter under my breath, "I’m dead, I’m dead, I’m going to hell, I’m going to hell." It was again not a mental knowledge, but rather MUCH DEEPER, FROM THE SPIRIT, from the very depths of spiritual understanding and knowledge. There was no question whatever – I WAS DEAD IN THE EYES OF GOD, AND I WAS GUILTY OF SIN, AND I WAS GOING TO A VERY REAL AND LITERAL HELL. My cries unto the Lord became more and more desperate. YET HE DID NOT RESPOND. What was happening was exactly what Christ said in several parables:

Luke 14:7-11

And he put forth a parable to those which were bidden, when he marked how they chose out the chief rooms; saying unto them, [8] When thou art bidden of any man to a wedding, sit not down in the highest room; lest a more honourable man than thou be bidden of him; [9] And he that bade thee and him come and say to thee, Give this man place; and thou begin with shame to take the lowest room. [1 But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher: then shalt thou have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee. [11] For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

John 12:24-26

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. [25] He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal. [26] If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

We find in these parables the call to DEATH, for the LOWEST ROOM in the parable of the WEDDING FEAST is in fact THE PIT OF HADES, or THE GRAVE OF HELL. There is no lower room on earth except HELL. It is a call to GO DOWN TO THE PIT OF DEATH, and there WHILE IN DEATH, YOU WAIT, AND WAIT, AND WAIT FOR HE THAT BADE YOU TO COME. It was Jesus Christ who BADE ME TO THE WEDDING, AND WHO TOLD ME TO GO TO THE LOWEST ROOM. The lowest room is DEATH, and DEATH IS ON THE CROSS. He bids us ALL to forsake the WORLD and MAMMON, and our careers and all that we want out of life, and FOLLOW HIM WHO WENT TO CALVARY AND WHO DIED. Christ DIED, and HE WENT TO THE LOWEST ROOM. Then He was resurrected, and we are commanded to FOLLOW HIM IN THIS DEATH, and IF WE WILL, HE WILL RESURRECT US TO A NEW LIFE. Now this has nothing to do with PHYSICAL DEATH, but rather a SPIRITUAL DEATH WALK AS YOU SEARCH OUT THE LORD. It is based upon DESIRE and NEED.

The Church of today HAS NO DESIRE NOR NEED, for they claim they are saved already, and WORTHY, when in fact, just as Jesus told them, THEY KNOWEST NOT THAT ARE POOR, BLIND, NAKED AND UNSAVED!!! They are in RANK DECEPTION because of their refusal to comply with the commands of Christ!!!!

Rev. 3:14-19
And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; [15] I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. [16] So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. [17] Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: [18] I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. [19] As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (15)