CureZone   Log On   Join
Leukemia Bone Marrow Transplant- Anyone Lapis Owen?

bioticsadp Views: 2,142
Published: 18 years ago

Leukemia Bone Marrow Transplant- Anyone Lapis Owen?

As I was saying - the most important thing on my mind right now (as well as most everyone else) is Stella Laniado, the 6 year old girl with leukemia who is in desparate need of a bone marrow transplant. The chance of her finding a match is much better within our community than outside and don't think for a second that the chance of the match being you is impossible - the chances are about 1 in 10,000 (so I have heard) - so its well within reason that you could be the one. The new testing schedule is below (on August 2nd and 3rd). Unfortunately, the testing process is not cheap. I never solicit funds for anything, but this is a unique and urgent situation. Each test costs $100. They intend to provide 4,000 tests. So if you can donate some money to pay for the test, please be generous and do so ASAP.

A friend of mine sent this to me. I know nothing about leukemia bone marrow transplant. Any suggestions? Is this transplant necessary. Pros and cons

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.055 sec, (1)