CureZone   Log On   Join
wild yams?

Views: 2,675
Published: 18 y

wild yams?

(x-posted in 2 other forums)

hello, i have recently started seeing a herbologist/iridologist who informed me of using wild yams as a natural method of birth control. does anyone have any experience/advice to offer? also, i was already planning to get off of the conventional birth control i am using (the patch for the past year or so, and the pill for 8 yrs. before :(.......) and my herbs guy said that it was okay to start taking the yams while i finish my last cycle of patches, any advice on that?
also, i am quite worried about possible damage done by being on birth control for so long ( i am only 23 yrs.) is there any kind of flush or cleanse that i can do (i have heard that birth control causes tumor-like things to build up in your liver)
also, one more thing, are there any negative side effects or health risks that i should know about from using the wild yams as a b.c. method?

thank you!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)