CureZone   Log On   Join
Blessings and thank yous to CureZone team & members...

Views: 1,048
Published: 18 y

Blessings and thank yous to CureZone team & members...

Want to say THANK YOU to all on this site...
It is always a learning experience and a pleasure to check out the posts each day.

I am amazed that so many will take the time to thoughtfully consider the posts and answer them; some with so much knowledge and all with such good intention.

This site has been an inspiration to learn more about my body and to love, and nurture it. It helped me make the decision to attempt to stop alcohol consumption, and walked me through my first liver cleanse. I took my thryroid from zero to 100% through advice found in these pages. I am a much healthier person because of it and my family and friends all have taken notice and come to me for ideas on taking better care of themselves. I have been inspired to do a lot more research into natural ways to help the body heal itself.

My father was a natural healer, sought after by many. Sadly I did not pay much attention as a youngster - and have now come full circle through this site, especially this forum - to begin to appreciate his sagacity and deep respect for the body we are blessed to have carry us through this life.

Kudos to all who share their knowledge obtained through endless hours of research, trials and personal experiences. And again a great many thanks...

Blessings

MadArt (ist)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)