CureZone   Log On   Join
Had Cerec Replacement done

northstar Views: 12,938
Published: 19 y

Had Cerec Replacement done

I had the Cerec replacement done a two lower back teeth to get rid of the silver but also correct some teeth from grinding. First off no pain since the novicane was injected by this IV type of machine. The two teeth took about 2hrs and how this machine works "Cerec" its a computer aid design machine where they take pictures before they take the teeth out then pictures afterwards. Then the CAD or cerec machine makes a replacement filling out of plastic material in about 15 min per filling. They then place the fillng in your tooth then seal it using some type of heat laser machine. So long story short the teeth look good and instead of having a regular crown where they install a pin in your tooth then you have a temp crown then come back to the dentist office again for fitting etc. I had two teeth done in about 2 hrs! Avg cost is about $850-$900 per tooth. I thought about going to Mexico etc but time of going back to get the crowns put on didn't appeal too much to me.

I hope this helps and if anyone else has had this done but at a lower cost please let me know

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)