CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I would like some help on liver flushs for gallsones

ltc Views: 17,742
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 3,500

Re: I would like some help on liver flushs for gallsones

I would purchase the book "Can We Live 150 Years?", by Mikhail Tombak. There are detailed instructions on how to perform a liver cleanse, and gallbladder flush. If you have gallbladder pain, something that worked very well for me is a home remedy. First, try to stay away from fried and fatty foods, and eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. I had horrible pain from gallstones, and was in constant pain for two weeks straight. My doctor would not prescribe any pain medication, so for two weeks I was miserable. When I finally broke down and told my mother about my problem, she told me about an old remedy she had read about in a book. She told me to take two tablespoons of olive oil with a few drops of lemon juice (only from fresh lemons) squeezed onto each tablespoon and drink it down. My pain was gone in less than one minute. I had two attacks after that, and each time this remedy worked. I have since changed my diet drastically, and haven't had an attack in over seven years.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)