CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: do not use apple juice if you have candida, I did and paid the price!

fiveam Views: 14,085
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 3,388

Re: do not use apple juice if you have candida, I did and paid the price!

hey there mary,
i had severe problems with candida, and after going through all of the usual candida diets (herbal remedies, elimination of dairy, fermented products, yeast, etc) and then onto even the most severe (only green things, absolutely no fruit, even tomato, etc), the only diet that actually worked for me was the raw diet. after only one week of eating only raw foods, the itchy rash on my face disapeared, the red peeling under my eyes faded, my Acne cleared up significantly (reduced in size and color, not in number- needed to flush my liver in order to actually begin to really get rid of acne), my overall disposition and energy improved dramatically. i do not think it is necessary to stay on this diet forever, but it wasnt hard at all (i could eat as much fruit as i wanted!) and worked so nicely with the liver flushes! almost everyday i naturally pass small amounts of "chaff" and small stones, and then while flushing i pass many, many more. im still on it, because i havent completely eliminated my Acne (among other things), and plan to remain on it until i flush and get no more stones. feel free to ask any questions you like!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)