CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for Dj Master P!!!!!!!!!

dj_master_p Views: 2,309
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 346,506

Re: Question for Dj Master P!!!!!!!!!

hi gitam,

the hydrogen peroxide that i am sniffing is a 3% solution. i dilute it to 1 or 1,5% more or less this way: first i pour the 3% in a bottle, let's say 2 fingers high, then i add the same amount of distilled water to it: voila! you have a 1,5% solution! if you add twice the amount of water (= 4 fingers) you will obtain a 1% solution. but you can also use the 3% stuff directly, if it is not too strong for you. or maybe you will discover that even a 1% solution is too much for you in which case you dilute it further - by adding more water to it. this is not a strict and precise sience. you just go with what your body tells you. but in order to dilute it, it is better to use distilled water, since h2o2 reacts easily with other compounds creating sometimes hazardous substances. for the same reason many say that for internal use one should only use food grade h2o2 (means a 35% strong h2o2 solution, which is free of stabilizers. the 3% you buy at your health food store, pharmacy or drug store has a stlight contamination of stabilizers.). but then if you read the story of this guy:

http://www.landrights.com/How_I_stopped_prostate_cancer_by_Bill_Munro.htm
http://www.landrights.com/Hydrogen_Peroxide.htm

who cured himself of prostate cancer by inhaling 3% drugstore h2o2, well, what arguments are there really left for not using the drugstore type?

another good information site for h2o2:
http://www.h2o2-4u.com/

how do i administer the urine? i drink it. pure and undiluted. yeah, i know, THAT's a mind challenge. honestly, i heard about the wonders of urine 2 or 3 years ago, and so i tried a cup - i was so put off, i let it be. then, maybe 3 months ago i discovered the urineforum on curezone, read all the incredible stories and had another try - and actually it was good!! what was the difference between the experience of 2-3 years ago and the recent one: the last one was my second or third urine in the morning. the second / third urine USUALLY (if you eat pounds of meat everyday, smoke, drink, use drugs, have some diseases most probably all of your urine isn't the most delicious drink) is clear and nearly tasteless. now, whenever i am at home i drink all of my urine. which might be 1-2 liters. i drink so much, because i see no point in wasting something so valuable and precious. if drinking it will give me a bigger benefit than flushing it down the toilet - i prefer to drink it!! so, based on my experience i would recommend anybody to start the urine-therapy with his/her 2nd or 3rd urine. if the idea, and the taste are too much for you - mix it with some juice or tea. take half a cup of pee and half a cup of orange juice - for example. or dilute it with water. gradually, you will habituate yourself to the idea, and then will be able to drink the first morning urine - which is the most valuable one, but unfortunately the strongest in taste and odour.

how safe is sniffing h2o2? well, i have never heard of any accidents or cases which would indicate its hazardousness. but then, i don't think that sniffing h2o2 is a widely used method. i think it is one of the most unknown protocols there is. but generally with handling h2o2 you should know the following things:

- 35% food grade h2o2 is a strong acid. handle it only with rubber gloves and protective eyeglasses. should it spill on your skin - flush it immediately with a lot of water
- 3% h2o2 is not so acidly anymore. it does no harm to your skin - on the contrary it is an excellent anti-pimpels, anti-wrinkles and anti-dry-skin (if applied on wet skin) agent. still you should not get it in your eyes.
- don't drink it. neither solution. should it happen anyway - drink a lot of water afterwards.

side effects? in the sense of negative side effects? i don't think so. by sniffing h2o2 you basically deliver an extra amount of active oxygen to your body, more directly to your sinuses and so to your brain. upon entering the bloodstream, h2o2 is being broken down to water (h2o) and oxygen (o) with the help of an enzyme - catalase. the oxygen broken down is negatively charged. which means that it is highly reactive. it attaches itself instantly to any bad stuff floating in your body - viruses, bacteria, fungi, radicals, toxins, you name it, which are all positively charged. but the oxygen leaves healthy cells unharmed. as a matter of fact it vitalizes and energizes them. so how could this process be harmful? in effect our bodies produce h2o2 as a first line of defense. only if there is an imbalance in our bodies with a disturbed h2o2 production, do we develop illnesses.

to see further information on h2o2 - see the links above
to see further information on urinetherapy - see the links in my previous post.

p.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (3)