CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: something is about to hit the fan

trapper/kcmo Views: 2,775
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 346,156

Re: something is about to hit the fan

there is an energy in the air. i believe there are plots to force us out of the rest of our rights as citizens and impose not just martial law but international law in our country. who is not important for they are hidden and their position is secure. three scenarios are at hand:

1 - war in the middle east. more war that is, and an escalation on a grand scale. the draft is immenent.

2 - "terrorist" attack. this will involve some weapon of mass destrution.

3 - pandemic - this will be manufactured and may be faked any number of ways.

if none of this occurs in the next few months, we may have till the end of this year, at which time our economy will be in obvious distress(the kind everyone will feel and media will talk about). i will be surprised if we get through the summer uneventfully. in fact, i thought the end of 05 was going to be bad. that feeling has only escalted, so perhaps it was 06 all along. i have much doubt that this year will end up well for many if not all in the US. we have been set up so that the deck is so stacked we will lose hand after hand. its been coming and no one has wanted to believe it so these plans and the mechanisms for them have gone into place unhindered for decades now. we are about to reap it and it is not going to be fun for most of us, deadly and horrifying for some, maybe many. and this will not be the end of it. i am not even talking about natural disasters, as these may come into play as well, maybe become a catalyst for things to happen, maybe be man made themselves. we are too vulnerable for some of this not to play out soon. the world is too full of opportunists.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)