CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Cleanse: 2025 liver stones

stacey Views: 6,307
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 2,852

Re: Liver Cleanse: 2025 liver stones

Hi Felicity. I just found your post about gallbladder flush and pancreatitis. I think I am having the same problem. I
haven't gone to doctor to get a diagnosis yet but I am pretty sure it is pancreatitis. I have done several flushes before
over the last 5-6 years and never had a problem. However I did one about a week ago and felt great for 2 days and
then started to develop a dull ache in my mid to left abdomen just under ribcage. At first I thought it might be a
pulled muscle or something but then over the next few days it continued to get worse and was obviously organ pain.
The pain radiates to my back. It is also painful to take a deep breath. I have done 4 flushes in the past 7 days to try to unlodge any stones that might
have gotten stuck. It has been unsuccesful. The pain is still there. I have not ate any solid food in the past week
to try to give my pancreas time to heal. It does seem to have gotten slightly better over the past 24hrs but the pain
is still pretty bad. I am extremely stubborn and refuse to go to the doctors unless I am half dead. Does this sound
like the pain you experienced when you had pancreatitits? If so, how long did it last? I am just praying that this
will subside on its own without any serious effects. I know that if I can make it through this that I need to do more c
cleanses but I am afraid of this happening again. I have read some articles about pancreatitis and they say it is
usually caused by a lodged gallstone. Do you have any advise for me?

Thanks

Stacey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)