CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: clay and a bicycle accident

ayah591 Views: 3,175
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 345,855

Re: clay and a bicycle accident

Hi again,

I'm having some trouble with the clay packs for my wound. The problem is twofold:

1) the injury is on a hairy area and when the clay starts to dry it pulls not only on the still exposed wound area but also on the hair and it is very painful and time consuming to try to remove enough of the dried clay in order to reapply the wet clay. It's clear that another pack is needed when the drying clay exposes areas that are oozing a clear yellowish liquid. The area around the wound has been scabbing and shrinking, so that's a good sign. However:

2) I'm in the process of moving -- carrying a lot of boxes and stuff, kicking up a lot of dust and dirt, and it's difficult to pay a lot of attention to the injury and keep it sufficiently clean, so there's some infection around the edges. Which involves applying more clay on those areas, and the cycle continues.

I'm thinking of switching to castor oil with gauze pads to cover it. Much easier to maintain. Any thoughts?

Loren

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)