CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Melasma - any info?

luisbx Views: 11,301
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 345,791

Re: Melasma - any info?

to golgingbeck:

first of all, PLEASE DON"T EVER TRY USING HYDROQUONONE it'll make it worst(its banned in the U.S. and many other countries).

now, let us get to the good stuff: well let me say that i too suffer from melasma on my upper cheeks, nose, and jawline. i've tried nearly everything and my recent experience with hydroquonone nearly freaked me out( it left red rashes on my face and and made my skin look really raw). i cried my eyes out. not only was i battleling melasma, but now also the adverse effects of hydroquonone. thats when i decided to seek more natural and safer means of dealing with this problem. after researching many natural remedies on the net, none of them really seemed to convince me much. it was only after coming across information on "urine therapy" that i really felt i had something here. i was compelled to do more research on it (just punch up "urine therapy" on your search engine and you'll get tons of info on it). any how, i finally decided on UT and in just one week i've been very, very, very satisfied with the results! so do the research........you have nothing to lose. and if you decide to do it then welcome aboard and God bless!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.077 sec, (1)