CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: people, people, people!!

tuffy Views: 1,996
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 344,789

Re: people, people, people!!

and may i ask with all due respect, you insist on this fast, flush, cleanse, ect ect ect if your not suject to all of what you complain about? don't get upset, i don't care for over half of what our government passes and is deemed safe.....but WE the people are whats approving of the elected officials....so again, tit for tat i suppose...however, we can surely beat the government of their own game.
knock out all the junk, move if you have to, don't vaccinate you or your children, (vaccines are not required by law, at least in texas...they try to make you think otherwise).....
anyway, so many are caught in the government trap...but i have also found just as much danger in suggested information on this board as well...i know people who'se lives have changed, and have been seriously affected by certain products mentioned....there is no right nor is there no wrong in whichever a person chooses to do to themselves to allow their bodies to be healthy. the danger comes when there is too much of a good thing in either case.
i am a flusher/cleanser once a year and try to maintain my health by the choices I make and I don't lay claim into any one certain belief....after all God states, "thall shalt not idolize". having faith in one thing is okay, but the extremities i have read on this board surely make one wonder....
you know? i eat spicy foods, (good for flushing/cleansing (in my eyes, it is the same thing and i get the same results no matter what i've tried, with and without side effects) anyway....garlic, a multivitamin that i have to have a prescription for because i need those containing NO iron. I also drink juices (clear) and lots of water...i get sufficient rest most of the time. coffee surely helps the bowel movements just fine...i have no gallbladder do to liver disease that nothing i tried got rid of but, i did finally get on antiviral chemotherapy and now the virus is gone, i have no symptoms...i am not in need to do a flush or a cleanse ever 7 to 8 weeks, nor do i have to starve or fast myself to the point hysteria...(others on this board do) why put oneself through that when a 7 day fast is efficient?
anyway....i do believe in faith in self and being strong for doing the above....that is where the empowerment lays....certainly not in the flush or cleanse itself....
JMO.
tuffy
Our bodies may need a fast at least once a year and no more....why put the rest down the toilet? I am sure others feel different and that is fine...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.152 sec, (2)