CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i got another email from dr. tangent

palestar Views: 3,266
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 344,738

Re: i got another email from dr. tangent

Everyone is different, and I would like to share an experience I heard second hand. (My daughter's teacher told me an incredible success story about her sister, who had been diagnosed with MS.) Her health had deteriorated so badly, she almost couldn't walk anymore.

I don't remember the exact changes she made to her diet (I'm pretty sure stopping diet soda was one of them), but what was memorable to me at the time, were the changes she made to her environment around her. Per advice from a naturopath, she quit dying her hair, painting her nails, and wearing synthetic fibers. She switched to all natural cotton and wool clothes, non-bleached 100% cotton sheets on her bed, and took all the carpet (and wallpaper, I think) out of her house. If I'm not mistaken, she also threw out her teflon cookware.

She also avoided exposure to any lawns that were treated with chemicals - herbicides, pesticides, even fertilizer. (As well as avoiding sitting on the ground at her kids' soccer practice).

Doing all these things were like a miracle for her. Her naturopath told her that she actually had strong alergies to synthetic products which her body was reacting adversely to. She was well on her way back to good health last I talked to my daughter's teacher.

Maybe if you can do these things too, it will be a help to you.

Good luck to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.139 sec, (1)