CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mary- Please read this letter!

anna Views: 6,908
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 3,429

Re: Mary- Please read this letter!

4 1/2 years ago, I suffered from severe mycotoxin poisoning - from eating 2 heavy doses of mouldy peanuts (aweek apart).

My liver was, unbeknown to me at the time, in massive shock - it was, I now realise, damaged from the onslaught. Needless to say I was and still am extremely ill.

Cutting a long story of painful misdiagnosis' short, I have now come to realise the enormity of the liver damage mycotoxins cause.

I am presently allergic to most, if not all, foods! My inclination is to try a liver cleanse - as no doubt,I have alot of heavy toxins / bacteria in my poor, struggling liver - PLUS all the immune complexes it has to deal with!

I presently get soreness - on and off, and I feel desperate! The doctors have been useless and detrimental. I wish I'd found this web site and had read Hulda Clark e years ago!

Any help or suggestions of what to try, I'd be so,so grateful,

Thanks,
Anna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)