CureZone   Log On   Join
Deciding whether or not to vaccinate is YOUR decision, but it needs to be an educated one..

Views: 1,414
Published: 18 y

Deciding whether or not to vaccinate is YOUR decision, but it needs to be an educated one..

Leaps of Faith

When I discuss the dangers of vaccines, I get many reactions and responses, Most are of disbelief, some are shock and of course I always hear.. “Oh but you weren’t around when we had polio, you never saw a kid in an iron lung”. Well, yes these comments are true but there is a reason I never saw polio and it wasn’t because of vaccines.

Many people believe that anyone who comes in contact with polio will either be paralyzed or die. In fact the US Dept of Health and Human Services states 95% of those exposed to the natural polio virus won’t show any symptoms at all.

The other 5% will experience mild flu like symptoms. It is estimated 1 in 1,000 people with polio actually experience paralysis.

According to the International Mortality Statistics, between the years 1923 to 1953, when the first vaccine was introduced, the polio death rate in the US had declined on its own by 47%.. The disease was already on its way out.

In fact the number of reported polio cases more then doubled in the U.S. AFTER mass vaccinations. Dr Jonas Salk testified that the live polio vaccine was the principal if not sole cause of all reported polio cases for 40 years. When a child was given the live oral vaccine the virus remained in the throat for up to 2 weeks. It also remained in the feces for up to 2 months. Parents were actually catching polio from changing their recently vaccinated baby’s diapers.

Many Europeans questioned the polio vaccine and did not mass vaccinate.. However, polio continued to decline in these countries too. . According to Dr. Mendelsohn, a medical investigator, there is no credible scientific evidence that the vaccine caused polio to disappear. The World Health Organization claims the eradication of polio and many other diseases was due to better sanitation, sewage and nutrition.

We currently use the inactivated polio vaccine (IPV). Is this better? If so why do the fact sheets published by the US Dept. of Health state that IPV can cause “serious problems or even death”? But ask your doctor and he will say it is safe and effective.

You still may think that polio is too scary and taking the vaccine is worth the risk. After all, the people who do die or become injured are the weird people that live in Kalamazoo. You don’t know them so you don’t care. You tell yourself the chances of it happening to my child are rare. Perhaps the chances of your child dying from the vaccine are rare, but ask yourself this… What is in that vaccine that is so potent it KILLS babies? Even if my child does not die will it harm him in some other way? Will it show up years later as a muscular disorder? After all polio does effect the nerves in the brain and spinal cord. Perhaps it will remain dormant for decades and be aggravated by another illness . Maybe it will lead to an autoimmune disorder and no one will put the 2 together? Maybe, just maybe?

These are the questions we need to ask, These are the questions the CDC, NIH and FDA should be answering.

Vaccines have been linked to many diseases, disorders and syndromes. Research showing a significant increase in SIDS after the Pertussis vaccination has been conducted. (American Academy of Neurology, 34th Annual meeting) Parents of Shaken Baby Syndrome have learned it was actually a hot lot vaccine that caused the swelling and hemorrhaging of the brain. Thousands of parents have claimed their child have fallen into autism after routine vaccinations. Congressional hearings have taken place in regards to the evidence of thimerosal, a mercury derivative in many childhood vaccines, causing neurological damage. Eli Lily, the producer of thimerosal has so many political influences a provision was slipped into The Homeland Security Bill , protecting them from lawsuits that claimed thimerosal permanently caused developmental regression, behavioral disorders, gastrointestinal and neurological damage to their child. The provision was slipped in the bill in the eleventh hour so no member of Congress had a chance to read it. However, due to an emergency rally held by The Autism Autoimmunity Project the provision was removed.

How could these vaccines be causing all these so called problems? Could it be the process in which they are manufactured? Could it be the ingredients that go into producing a vaccine?

Let’s go back to the ever so lovely polio vaccine.

In 1960, Drs. Ben Sweet and M.R. Hillman of Merck discovered SV-40 ( simian virus number 40) in nearly all the monkeys whose kidneys were used to produce polio vaccines. Yep, you got it, we use African green monkey kidneys to cultivate the polio vaccine. Hillman and Sweet then found SV-40 in all of Sabin’s live polio vaccines. The doctors were noted for saying there was a possibility of the vaccine causing cancer, “especially when administered to human babies”.

Just another fact not printed in the Sunday Times.

In 1954 we used the inactivated polio vaccine. This was not an oral dose like the live polio vaccine most of us are familiar with .It was administered via needle. They added formaldehyde to kill off any unwanted bacteria or viruses. Surprisingly however it was found that it did NOT kill SV40. For 9 years until 1963, 50 million or more people in America alone were injected with a monkey virus directly into their bloodstream. This does not include the millions around the world whom we sold our fabulous vaccines to.

The figures showing SV40 in cancer patients today, is outstanding. Perhaps you or your child was not injecting with the contaminated vaccine. You both were born after 1963. Well here’s a kicker…according to a study published in the U.S. medical journal, Cancer Research, SV40 was found in 45 percent of semen taken from healthy men and 23 percent of them had it in their blood. Are we sexually transmitting the monkey virus? Could this be why we are seeing an alarming rate of cancer in children?

These are some more questions that need to be answered. Actually many have been answered, but no one from the pharmaceutical industry is jumping out the window and admitting it. Today we are seeing problems with Celebrex, Ritalin, Accutane etc..

Vioxx has been said to kill 55,000 people. Three thousand people were killed during the 911 attacks. We waged war on Afghanistan and Iraq, We send our innocent boys to war. We are spending billions of dollars on terrorism. But who is protecting us from the likes of Merck and Eli Lilly. The FDA, the CDC?

When one learns that Mitch Daniels a former executive of Eli Lilly is now the White House Budget Director or that Sidney Taurel, Eli Lilly's chairman, president and chief executive is also a member of the White House Advisory Counsel on Homeland Security things start to become clear. George Bush Senior also worked for the same pharmaceutical company. When you find individuals on the Vaccine Advisory Committee own patents for vaccines things make more sense.

Members of the FDA own stock in pharmaceutical companies.

The CDC grants conflict-of- interest waivers to every member of their advisory committee. Some Congressman retire to then get employment in the big pharma industry. HMMM.

There are lots of things going on folks. Things that the average parent does not know when he goes into the pediatrician’s office for his baby’s “WELL VISIT”

Perhaps we need to ask more questions. Perhaps we should know that our baby’s doctor may not have read the latest research on vaccines, or has not picked up a PDR (Physicians Desk Reference) since med school. I’ll make wagers on the fact that he skipped the vaccine package inserts.

Unfortunately it is up to the parents. All these reading materials are available but not easily accessible. I just recently discovered a great website where you can get the vaccine package inserts. ( http://poisonevercure.150m.com/vaccines/package_inserts/package_inserts.htm ) I simply clicked on the MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella) and I printed it out. It was over 13 pages long. What I read angered me. On the precautions pages, I read comments about administering the MMR to woman in the childbearing age group. It states a woman should be advised not to get pregnant for at least 3 months after receiving the MMR. It also claims that a newly vaccinated mom should not breastfeed her child..

Five hours after a grueling delivery of my first born a nurse came in and without any questions jabbed me in my right arm, “What the heck was that.” I asked. She said it was an MMR shot and that my antibodies were low. She then turned around and left the room.

Six months later I was pregnant again. My nursing newborn and unborn fetus were both exposed to 3 live viruses and no one felt it was important enough to tell me. Could this have attributed to my son’s autism? From 1999 to 2002, Dr. F .Edward. Yazbak published his research on the effects of administering the MMR around pregnancy. (Medical Sentinel 2001 and Medical Hypothesis 2002). In a study of 60 woman who received the MMR postpartum 75 percent had children diagnosed with autism. Twenty three percent had children with autistic characteristics.(ADD/ADHD) or other serious difficulties. In a more recent study 94 percent of the vaccinated postpartum moms had kids on the autism spectrum

Deciding whether or not to vaccinate is YOUR decision, but it needs to be an educated one.. Find out the facts before you take the leap of faith. I wish I did.

Dotty Scalco
http://www.theechofoundation.com/vaccines.htm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.095 sec, (5)