CureZone   Log On   Join
Hep B Vaccine and then... Thanks Bob

Views: 1,100
Published: 18 y

Hep B Vaccine and then... Thanks Bob

Education is the key. There is Themrisol(mercury) in some Hep B vaccines

http://www.fda.gov/cber/vaccine/thimeros...
Engerix B (GSK) Trace (<0.5 µg Hg/0.5mL dose) 03/28/00

And there are many other vaccines and flu shots that still contain mercury. Don't get a flu shot if you are pregnant. You endanger your child and yourself.
http://www.fda.gov/cber/vaccine/thimeros...

I have a Daughter who had a severe reaction to vaccines and immediately began exhibiting Autism Spectrum Behaviors: head banging, low eye contact, slow development. The best solution is to educate before medicating.

A tiny infant does not have a fully developed set of kidneys until they are 6 months old and a child's brain is not fully developed until they are two but doctors continue vaccinating because they have to give a child over 22 vaccinations with over 72 toxins in them by the time they go to school. Our children are in a game of Russian Roulette. A tiny little baby can be damaged by mercury and other toxins because of their weight as well. What might be a small amount of mercury or other toxin for a full grown 100+ pound adult could be a lethal dose for a baby.

The DPT shot is directly linked to SIDS. The doctors know the cause of SIDS but they give that vaccination to your child and send you and your child home without any idea that you have just put your baby at risk of crib death. The DPT shot compromises the immune system and a small 3-6 month old child with only partially developed kidneys that are not fully capable of eliminating toxins may initiate immune reponses that build up chest congestion by creating mucous build up. Other environmental factors such as smoking, pollution, and household toxins combined with vaccine toxins gives a child too many toxins to eliminate and their body just gives up the fight. The unsuspecting parents wonders what they could have done but they will get no answers from their doctor. Their doctor knows but she isn't saying.

Some children will have terrible reactions to one or more of the toxins in vaccines and become a statistic. The doctors know this but they keep giving those vaccines. In the past, before massive vaccination programs, doctors waited until a child was 5 years old to begin vaccinating but today they start at birth. Do you want your child to become a statistic?

I will not vaccinate any more but for parents that are still considering vaccinating their child, they might consider waiting until their child is at least 2 years old before vaccinating. With a child of normal weight and a fully developed brain and kidneys, I would believe they would be much less suseptible to neurological(brain) problems such as ADD/ ADD/ADHD/ Autism.

Other than not vaccinating at all, waiting until your child is ready to go to school and making a decision then would be my next best choise. There are ways to treat everything a vaccine is supposed to stop from happening. If I were not going to vaccinate, I would become very familiar with alternative healing modalities in case my child were to have a disease that vaccines are supposed to prevent.

If a parent does the research and determines that vaccinations are not for their child, then there are exemptions for religious, philosophical, and medical reasons allowed in most states. You have a right to refuse a vaccination that you believe may kill or injure your child. Do the research. Don't take my word for it. But don't let a doctor tell you there are no risks for your newborn baby taking that Hep B shot. There are and if you know it, at least know the risks and be prepared for the consequences.

Mercury linked to Autism
Possible Mercury, Autism Connection Found in Study
//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=237&i...

CDC Knew: Mercury in Vaccines Induces Autism
http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/200...

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Investigates Government Cover-up of Mercury/Autism Scandal
//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=237&i...

http://www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/crnr_noti...

"For a long period mercurial compounds, such as bichloride of mercury, headed the list of chemical which were thought to be effective in the killing of microorganisms," it said. However, the authors basically state that Thimerosal as a preservative is useless, "It is not highly germicidal and especially does not possess high germicidal value in the presence of serum and other protein mediums. The loss of antibacterial activity of mercurials in the presence of serum proves their incompatibility with serum."

Autism Declines As Vaccines Remove Mercury
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/...

Eli Lilly, as early as the 1930's, was apparently aware of the harmful nature of thimerosal in vaccines.
//www.curezone.org/art/read.asp?id=129&...

Anyone who says mercury(The second most deadly substance on Earth next to uranium) is not a deadly toxin is so brainwashed by the drug industry that they live in a fantasy world or they are paid activist like quackwatch goons who get paid by big drug dealers(Eli Llily etc...), the big pharma drug cartels, to voice their opinions on the net and in court. They are like a hired gun that reports what their boss says for money. As a parent of a child who was vaccine damaged... never again....
I will not let a drug industry study made by hired guns lie to me and tell me that mercury is not a deadly toxin. The doctors who stand behind the drug industry claims that mercury is good for you should drink a gallon of the stuff and report their findings.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (3)