CureZone   Log On   Join
Recommend Avoiding "Side Sleeper Delight Pillow"

dread Views: 10,771
Published: 18 y

Recommend Avoiding "Side Sleeper Delight Pillow"

I'm just beginning my own journey to solve my recently discovered problem with sleep apnea. I wanted to pass along a disappointing experience I just had trying out a product that I thought might help me avoid CPAP, surgery, etc. This product is called the "Side Sleeper Delight Pillow" and is sold by the manufacturer at snorepillow.com and acidrefluxpillow.com. I can't say that it wouldn't work well for some people, but it did not work out well for me. It was like sleeping on a large slab of cement. Granted, there are contours molded into the pillow to fit your body in a side sleeping position, but if the "foam" is as hard as cement, what does that do for you? Not to mention, if you are not a 100% side sleeper, be prepared for the fact that it's almost impossible to find a comfortable position while on your back (they have another pillow that's for non-side sleepers, but I imagine it's made from the same hard foam). I had a very hard time sleeping with this "pillow."

In the interest of full disclosure, I would not be posting this gripe for the world to read if the manufacturer/seller had refunded my money or even gone to some effort to find a satisfactory closure for me. I would have been happy even to pay a restocking fee and return shipping. Instead I got a curt quotation of their policy that they do not take refunds because of risk of "infectious diseases," which smells fishy to me. There may indeed be a law that prevents them from taking refunds, but they might have included this fact somewhere on their web site. And they seemed to have no interest in working with me in any way. No questions to ask me whether there was something I was doing wrong that might improve my use of the pillow, no attempt to get feedback to improve the product. What I got was "Sorry, Pal, it's your pillow now."

This pillow might work for some people (I'm only relating my own experience), but buyer beware--you will not receive a refund if it does not work out.

Hope that helps someone.

dread

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)