CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 13 mon. looks pale..help

no_biz Views: 4,475
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 342,938

Re: 13 mon. looks pale..help

WOW, I can recognize me and my 16 months old daughter in each and every thing you say!
my baby, who was a great sleeper as a newborn too, now wakes me up one or more times a night to nurse... the good news is that in the past month this problem has seemed to fade. Anyway I keep an easy chair by her bed to nurse her a bit. Unless she eats very litttle during the day ( like my baby sometimes does ), it is not true hunger, it's more like a cuddling thing. And remember that her teeth bother her, too. how many naps does she have during the day, and when?

About nutrition, try not to give her snacks between meals, so she will keep a good appetite and will be less picky. my baby has a lot of "NO-foods" right now but you have to be patient and try over and over, be a little fancy. The lack of nutrients is very uncommon if she eats a normal diet, and your milk should supply her much better than most babies of her age. You do not specify if you give her meat and such, but I don't, and I believe there is no problem with that. IMO meat consumption does not have much to do with paleness. My baby is very white skinned too as I am , and we both found very beneficial spending 20 min a day in the sunshine. Since we do, we both look so much healthier that relatives do not criticize anymore my dietary choices! It is the only supplementation I'd suggest.

feel free to email me if you wish! I feel a lot of empathy, your post is justlike my own frequent feelings and thoughts

hugs

no_biz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)