CureZone   Log On   Join
Toddler's Rash/Itching

jdgradywhite Views: 4,565
Published: 19 y

Toddler's Rash/Itching

Greetings, my toddler is 2.5 years old and since he has been born he has been to the doctors and taking Antibiotics so many times I can't remember. He mainly always got sinus infections. He has had a hernia operation as well as having his adnoids taken out.

A few months ago he wound up getting a rash by his pee pee area. It looked like a yeast infection and he also had like red pimples on the insides of his thighs. We had Nystatin cream that was given by the doctor on a previous visit. It didnt seem to help. We wound up taking him to the doctor and they prescribed another cream which had nystatin and somthing else in it. This time it seemed to clear up the yeast infection but not the red pimples on his thighs. We wound up going again to the doctor and they prescribed antibiotic. It seemed to help a little bit and it took forever for the pimples to go away and to this day it seems like he still has some. Lately he has been complaining and he seems to itch right above his pee pee area. I dont seems to see anything there but he keeps on complaining. I do not want to put him on another cream or antibiotic. I have been giving him acidophilus. I am thinking of taking him to a pediatric holistic doctor if I can find one.
Anyone have any suggestions on what I can do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)