CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Heavens!

Views: 5,726
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 342,839

Re: Heavens!

I think she was looked after for sure!
I have heard of kids actually becoming very ill from this. God protects them.

I was reading in an article by Dr. Clark just recently, that a childs stomach has naturally ten times more Hydrochloric Acid than an adult, which kills germs. IF an adult did all the things a child does(( picking up G-d knows what, touching G-d knows where, not washing, eating off the floor )) you would either have a very ill person or worse.

I decided to check up on my facts and guess what I found:

"Canned food is not safe either. The dust and dirt on the food prior to canning did not get sterilized. Even canned meat did not get sterilized, the temperature stayed too low. Roasted meats or turkey, even if oven-baked, are not safe; the temperature did not go high enough. Although the temperature may have been set at 400°, the food in the oven is considered done at 185°F and lower! Nothing goes beyond boiling point as long as water is present. Although microwave temperatures go much higher, it does not heat evenly.

Nothing presently employed in the art of cooking reaches the 250°F (121°C) that is considered minimum in a hospital to sterilize bandages or instruments.

But an ordinary child can sterilize all the food it eats! Without heat or equipment and, while eating with dirt-laden hands, the food is sterilized. The stomach is left with no more bacteria than there were before eating, about 10 bacteria per teaspoonful of stomach juice. The amazing chemical is simple hydrochloric acid. It is called muriatic acid when it is used by plumbers to dissolve lime deposits. Plumbers must use this very carefully or it will dissolve sink, stool and cement! It could dissolve your teeth! It all depends on its concentration.

A child's stomach has 1000 times more hydrochloric acid (HCl) than most adults over 50 years old (pH 2 versus pH 5; ever-y pH number smaller represents 10 times more acid).

It is not surprising, then, that 2 drops of hydrochloric acid kills all the rabbit flukes, Ascaris eggs, Tapeworm stages, and bacteria in one 8 oz. up of 2% milk. The HCl must be USP Grade diluted to 5% in strength (a little stronger than vinegar). And although one drop is sufficient, 1 prefer to err on the side of safety by doubling this. This is chemical sterilization at its finest ­ duplicating the body's very own chemistry.

Would it not be wiser, though, to stimulate the stomach's own production of HCl rather than adding it belatedly? Indeed it would. But a way of doing this must first be discovered. This discovery would surely be the closest to the "fountain of youth" ever imagined.

Meanwhile, we can make sure that we stop eating filth with our food for the first time since humans domesticated animals. Yet we must not dissolve our teeth nor disturb our body's acid/base balance by using too much HCl. "

//www.curezone.org/clark/diet.asp

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.162 sec, (2)