CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please...please...I MUST KNOW

oopsadaisy Views: 7,243
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 340,655

Re: Please...please...I MUST KNOW

Wow, I feel EXACTLY the way you do. Everyone around me... their lives... the things they do... they just seem so futile. Chasing material possessions, conforming to the "rules" of mainstream society, obsessed with money and image and status, driven by ego - I don't get it! I don't UNDERSTAND other people. I feel like such a freak sometimes with my unconventional beliefs and values. I don't think I belong in this world.

I'm 17 years old and have one more year left at school. My family want me to go to university, get a top job, be rich so I can buy them all the things they want and do all the things they never had the opportunity or drive to do. But I don't want to! I don't want to join the rat race, I don't want to do a meaningless job that supports a system that I fundamentally disagree with. I like being alone, living a simple life, being happy with what I have and focusing on my spiritual growth. However, I feel like I can't do any of that in today's world, I'm not strong or brave enough to face total ostracism. How do you feel now that you've renounced all possessions and worldly pleasures? Are you happy? I know this is a little off the topic of breatharianism, but I just HAD to respond to your post.

-Daisy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)