CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Daily Epsom Salts?

Views: 29,091
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 3,327

Re: Daily Epsom Salts?

>
> It is probable that low total body magnesium contributes to heavy metal toxicity in children and is a participant in the etiology of learning disorders. <<

what is more probable is that heavy metal toxicity contributes to low magnesium or absorption of magnesium.

i had an interesting experience a few weeks ago that ties in this theory. i have completed about 8 Hulda Clark flushes so far. the last one was not successful probably because i had too large a stone to pass. i have been trying andy cutler's mercury chelation with Alpha Lipoic acid for the past months as well. it is very interesting, as it is the only thing that seems to relax me. he mentions that mercury interferes with the absorption of most minerals. i have tried every supplement in the book, and nothing seems to actually get in to my cells. anyway, while doing the chelation protocol, one day i drank alot of fresh parsley juice. an hour later i passed a large white stone. i got the same feeling of relief that i got with previous liver flushes. i think what happened is that i had inadvertently done a flush! i am guessing that since i was chelating, magnesium was utilizable by my body. and then the parsley juice, which is a strong bitter, stimulated bile flow. who knows if i am right, but how interesting! i wonder if anyone has comments on this. also, now i am wondering if anyone has tried bitters like parsley juice to force the flush instead of fat.

also wondering about the mediteranean diet which is high in olive oil-- if these people are somehow healthier because they are constantly cleaning their livers.

and...

i am wondering which flush seems to be the best of the ones you listed. i have only done the Hulda Clark fush.

-thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)