CureZone   Log On   Join
Had many fillings replaced- sharing info.

healingnow Views: 13,244
Published: 20 y

Had many fillings replaced- sharing info.

Hello! ***

Just posting here about my mercury filling replacement experience in case it is helpful to anyone:

I had mercury fillings in eight back molars (all four quadrants)
Some were tiny (should not have been filled in the first place) and two of the teeth had the centers completely drilled out and were filled entirely with mercury amalgam.

The dentist that filled all of the teeth called them 'silver fillings'. I had no idea they had mercury in them.

Last year, when I felt I was taking the best care of my health and teeth that I ever had, (things like wheat grass juice everyday, frequent brushing, just for example) the teeth with the fillings became extremely, irritatingly, sensitive. I was hyper-aware of the fillings, and they bothered me!!!! Literally, they were driving me crazy. I also experienced a tingling in my jaw sometimes for no apparent reason and this was alarming, apparently.

I am not a hypochondriac by any means, and I am definitely not into uneccessary dentist visits, medical care, ect.
This was a problem I couldn't ignore though.
I decided personally, intuitively, it must be because the fillings were metal. I began researching 'composites' figuring I'd get 'the white kind' as long as they had no metal and no harmful substances.
What a journey that started!

I found out some fillings have Mercury in them! Mercury: one of the most toxic substances on Earth! How horrible!
Thank goodness mine were 'Silver fillings'!
...Well, eventually I found out all of mine were mercury Amalgams too!

Anyway, long story short, I did enormous amounts of research because I was going to do everything possible to ensure that I didn't replace them with anything else harmful or toxic.

The most natural, best solution is no fillings. Not an option this time though.
After tons of research, in the end I decided on Diamond products.

Then I researched many 'Holistic Dentists' and visitted and talked with several. I was more than thrilled with the one I chose in the end. I would reccomend him here, but he is actually retired and not taking new patients. I was just more than lucky to get connected to him.
However, I reccomend doing your research, talking to different dentists and discussing how you would like the procedure done. In short, take charge, remember: you are paying them to do something that effects you greatly. It is for you, not them.

My experience was so positive!
We followed 'Huggins Protocol' mostly. However, we did the whole removal and replacement for all eight teeth in one visit.
There is controversy for some about doing that in four different quadrants of the mouth because it crosses the midline, and has a lot of implications energetically.
While I was in the chair for the procedure, I had acupunture. This helped balance the energy meridians, and relax me.
The dentist and I decided that because my health was great (other than these fillings) and with the acupuncture, that it would be all right to do it all at once, and then my body/system would only have to go through this once.

I took Arnica when we finished. I took Homeopathic remedies for about a week following the removal/replacement.

I ate tons of Cilantro for a few weeks, and Chlorella. I actually craved the Cilantro, which had never been the case before. (it actually had tasted really gross and soapy to me before that, and I never seemed to be able to digest it before.)

I feel so incredibly, undescribably, different and better since the removal/replacement of the mercury fillings!

I didn't have any pain afterwards, but my jaw was sore from being open so long, which is understandable of course. One tooth was a little more sensitive than the others the next day, but two days after the removal/replacements, I felt absolutely great, and none of the new fillings were sensitive at all.

That was last year and my health has only improved since!

I know having my mercury fillings replaced made an enormous difference in my overall health!

Goodluck to you in your own healing journey!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)