CureZone   Log On   Join
me again

Illini Views: 1,640
Published: 18 y

me again

I know I sound like a nut job, and yes i am back here again after several months of being gone, none of my issues have resolved after me getting all of my dental fillings removed. I have made several other posts etc. and nothing ive tried has worked. I went to a chiropractor who I found interesting when I was trying to done something she had going on to help you quit smoking, finally after all of these stories in the dental part of these forums in reference to hari analysis. I am set up next week to have my hair cut and sent off to a lab to be analyzed due to me telling her the story about my dental fillings etc. hopefully I am in the right track. The scary part is that I went to a Dr last year and he told me " I think I know what is going on but since its close to the holidays I am not going to scare you because this is not my specialty". That was the last I heard of this Dr and he moved away due to a incident with the hospital in my opinion the incident involving me. I do not have nay insurance due to my employer which no one beleives me in that. And buying a private policy is ridiculously priced.
The question I need to know is, if you had skin cancer that went internally what kind of Dr. shoudl I attempt to go see ? A internist , rheumatologist, oncologist or what ? I am still able to function etc. but I have had problems with my head hurting all of the time, my throat on the left side hurting, my skin is losing its color but in different light it looks pink. I cannot even get my regular doctor to take me seriously on acrodynia or anything. Have had mri;s and a ct scan with nothing showing up but my ecg's show an irregular heart beat but with no insurance am I a lost cause ? PLease need some input. I am sick of being jerked around.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)