CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Scar Tissue PSC/colitic or crohns

sue Views: 5,908
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 3,369

Re: Scar Tissue PSC/colitic or crohns

> I also have either colitis or crohns. I've been told that I have both. Sometimes you just have to feel lucky. And I was wondering if the salt would bother the colitis? So I was wondering if anybody in group tried the flush that has colitis and how you made out? I was also wondering if anybody in group has PSC and has tried the flush and how they made out? I know someone in the group can HELP. Thanks Tom
<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Tom,

I also have either colitis or crohns. I am doing my 9th flush tonight. I haven't had any problem with the Epsom Salts bothering me. They do their job and that's it. I highly recommend doing a flush for improvement of IBD/IBS. I get a little bit better after each flush and I'm hoping that I am close to the end by now. Finding out about these flushes was VERY lucky for me since I had tried so many other things that never helped. I am not completely better yet but I hope that I soon will be. The things that have helped me the most are the flushes and taking up running as a form of regular exercise.

Hope this is helpful and good luck!

Sue

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)