CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Johanna Budwig's Flax Oil & Cottage Cheese Diet

Views: 9,865
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 336,351

Re: Johanna Budwig's Flax Oil & Cottage Cheese Diet

Hi,

Thank you for responing. It is a bit complicated, as I am not in a position to give her advice, and I have not even met her. She is the Mother of my Aunts partner. She has been batteling the cancer for about ten years, and has had periods of remission. It was Breast Cancer to start with. She is also very close to her doctor. I cannot really do more than I have. Her son has offered her the alternative method. She asked her doctor about it, and he told her that for now they would go ahead with more chemo in drug form. I can only hope that once she realizes there is no hope she will turn to the flax oil and CC...........provided she is not in hospital by that time.

Because no one knows for sure if it will work, no one wants to be responsible for persuading her otherwise until the chemo has ran its course. Not to mention the fact that she also has two daughters who might not approve..........it could cause a real family fude. I have passed the info along, and that is about as much as I have the right to do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)