CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Happydog

happydog Views: 7,586
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 33,568

Re: Happydog

Hi Nicole - yes he used Diamondlite. I had the biocompatibility test done first so I knew it was good for me to use. The only difference I've noticed so far is that my Arthritis is totally gone. I don't really have any major health problems to worry about yet. I mostly did it to prevent any. I still get pms with Depression (I would have rather kept the Arthritis and lost that!) but I'm hoping with some more Liver Flushes and adding omega 3s I can get rid of that.

I didn't have any root canals, but I did have a crowned tooth that had been really sensitive and hurt a lot that my dentist here wanted to do a root canal on. Dr Morales took it out, and also did three cavitations on my old wisdom teeth sites.

My teeth are still pretty sensitive (it's been 3.5 weeks) and I can't eat much still. But considering I had 9 large fillings replaced, three cavitations and an extraction, that's normal. Actually the cavitations healed up really fast, it's the filled teeth that are still sensitive. Remember 4 of my Amalgams were so large my original dentist wanted to crown them. I may yet end up losing one or more of them, so I'm trying to baby them to give the nerves time to settle down. I figure the more time and tlc I give them the better their chances will be.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)