CureZone   Log On   Join
Horrible amalgam-experience, now recovering!

Views: 9,068
Published: 20 y

Horrible amalgam-experience, now recovering!

Hi everyone!

First, I`m from Sweden so please excuse my english..

I went to a dentist here in Sweden 1 1/2 years ago and asked if he
could remove my 16 Amalgam fillings. I told him I had a few symtoms
that were annoying due to my training for elite wrestling comeback,
not my first though as previous multiple efforts had
stopped after longlasting infections, and that my mother in law had
told me to get rid of them a thousand times since she had personal
experience from Amalgam illness...

The dentist said no problem and took half out at one time without any protection(except for.. rubberdam?) and the other half 2 weeks later.

At that time I felt strange and uncomfortable and had to take A LOT of caffein pills to comprehend with training(ate at least one can of tuna daily through times of hard training too, could`nt get enough of that silver)and the more exhausted i became, the more pills I took and the harder I struggled with exercises...

I do not think I was able to think clearly at that time, and a few weeks after the second round of removal I was totally exhausted day AND night and had about an extra 20 symtoms that seemed to explode one after another!

And I was in bed most of the days and nights while my girlfriend Jessika nursed me (AND took care of our OTHER baby, AND everything else needed to be taken care of, god bless her) Well, 3 months ago I was in such bad condition hadn't Jessika and my son been there for me I know for certain I would have seriously considered leaving this living hell.

By coincidence (seriously!) I came across the thought of possibly
being mercury poisoned, and after countless days/nights trying to
understand what I read on the internet I decided to try DMSA, and
that was the first ever experience of feeling something affecting my symtoms in a true positive way.

Now after doing 4 rounds of DMSA+ALA by Andys schedule I still can`t believe the change I`m going through, after only 2 months of chelation(1 with DMSA only, on bad schedule though)symtoms decreasing and all mildered and I am a complete new person compared to who I was a few months ago!!People who did not know me before I got sick does hardly recognize me now, feels good to see some faces when I reveal a little of the real me!

I do not have my whole verbal or mental ability back so I hope
something made sense. To everybody out there fighting, don`t you
ever give up! Get well so that you can use your experience to help others, in any way that you can! I really admire Andy Cutler engagement and believe he sees it like his duty to do what he does. I hope I will too when I`m fairly recovered!

Take care

Denny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.201 sec, (2)