CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EXPERIENCE: ulrasound showed stones remaining after 3 flushes

mo smith Views: 42,869
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 331,647

Re: EXPERIENCE: ulrasound showed stones remaining after 3 flushes

I see that this message was posted almost 3 years ago, and Nan has probably figured things out by now. I had a similar experience in that I was diagnosed with gall stones 6 months ago. I spent the summer fasting and "flushing" on 3 separate occasions. I pretty much told the surgeon I didn't want surgery, and that I thought I'd fixed the problem myself. He agreed to let me have another ultrasound. After the third flush, I had gall stone pain yet again, and found myself completely frustrated. I went in for the second ultrasound and saw, with my own eyes, that it looked pretty much the same as it had the first time. I was so tired of dealing with it that I scheduled the surgery. I just had my gall bladder removed 3 days ago, and was given a few of my many stones. They look absolutely nothing like the "stones" I passed during the 3 cleanses. The cleanses produced things that looked like green peas, basically. My actual stones look like little rocks you'd find at the river! If I had actually passed them I would have been in tremendous pain. They're hard, like rocks! Not that there is no benefit to the cleansing. I felt great afterwards. I also changed my diet to low fat and have felt so much better over the last 6 months because of it. But the stones were not passed!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)