CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EXPERIENCE: Why won't my stones come out with the flush?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Google Advertisement
donewithsmoke Views: 22,689
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 331,372

Re: EXPERIENCE: Why won't my stones come out with the flush?

I am a recovering nicotine addict. I had been smoking for about 12 years, ever since I was a kid. I finally kicked the habit, but unfortunatly as many of us find out, we actually find out how much damage is done. What I'd like to know is if smoking increases the risk of getting stones, and if by me being in detox, causes stones to possibly form faster. A few weeks ago after quitting for about a year, I noticed while jogging, that my liver started to ache and it felt like I needed more oxygen to it. It was obvious that my liver would be under stress for awhile from all the dormant cigerrette toxins, but stones had never occured to me. I did some research on the olive oil treatment I was using to aid liver detox, and stumpled upon this harsh reality that I could have stones, which also leads me to another questions, does everyone have stones or is it mostly just people with the gene or who have been eating unhealthy? Is it possible while in detox that my stones could be getting bigger if I had any, because I hadn't noticed such as a rejection in my liver as a did a few weeks ago. Could this also be because of the olive oil not used together with the Epsom Salts ? I had no idea about the fact that it turned into cholesterol. Any experience or help with these questions is greatly appreciated.

Hoofta-Hack! That 12 yrs. too many smokes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)