CureZone   Log On   Join
Blood lipid panel improves in the last year

barbqb Views: 34,569
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 331,640

Blood lipid panel improves in the last year

Hi all,

I just had a full lipid panel, and here are this year's results compared to last year's, and the acceptable ref. range.

May 2004 April 2003 Ref.
Total Cholesterol 222 214 <200
Triglyceride 86 195 <150
HDL choles. 83 64 >40
LDL choles. 122 111 0-130
Total choles. to HDL ratio 2.7 3.3 1.0-4.5

Total choles. is high, but the HDL/ LDL levels are fine, and the ratio is A-OK. Trig's are amazing -- in danger zone last year, and more than cut in half this year, now at very good levels.

In the last year I have greatly reduced grains and White Sugar s, have had 15 LFs in the last 9 months, and had two MCs of 10 and 15 days. My goal is to be healthier in my 60's and beyond (I turn 60 next month) than in my 50's and before.

Oh, last night and today I had my 15th LF. A month ago the 14th gave no stones, and I supposed after 4000 stones total I might be out. But no such luck -- 230 stones dropped today. These 230 were all larger than the holes of my colander, so were at least bb-sized. Three were green boulders of almost an inch -- two of those came early, letting so many stones follow. Many were larger than garbanzoes -- all green and tan. At the end, lots of stale red-orange stale bile from the liver.

I have put the rosy-colored glasses away and will keep the LP's going every month!

Thanks to all at CureZone for your advice and support!
Best health to you,
Barb

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)