Cleanse the Liver in 9 Days
Feel great again!

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

gawtruz Views: 20,218
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 331,645

Stones passed WITHOUT flush.

I am a single 30 year old male. I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis while I was in high-school. The disease was treated for many years with prednisone and Imuran. Neither seemed to help much. My gastroenterologist recommended an ileal pouch anal anastomosis. I went to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN for a second opinion and got a second, third and fourth opinion. All were in agreement that the colon should be removed. So I underwent the first surgery in early July of this year (2003) and went in for the follow-up surgery to get rid of the colostomy bag in October, 2003. I honestly feel better now than I have in years.
My question involves liver stones . Once in a while when emptying the colostomy bag, I would notice hard, roundish pea-sized (and colored) objects that floated. I eventually came to believe that they were liver stones .
And now after the ostomy has been closed up, I will see more of these objects in the toilet water ranging in size from very small up to the size of an average marble.
The only major addition to my diet is that I regularly drink an energy drink that has zero-sugar, zero-carbs and 8-colories--the energy apparently comes from B-vitamins, of which there is 100% the RDA of vitamin B3, 100% the RDA of vitamin B5, 300% the RDA of vitamin B6 and 4900% the RDA of B12, and B-vitamins are metabolized and in many cases concentrated in the liver. Apart from this drink, I can not point to any major changes in my diet, and have done not yet done anything that I can think of that could flush this stuff out of my liver. I have not found anything yet on the internet referencing this type of occurrence.
I do plan on doing a Liver Flush one of these weekends though.
My questions simply are: 1.) Is it common for liver stones to be evacuated without doing a liver flush, 2.) What can this mean to me (ie is this a good thing or a bad thing?) and, 3.) When I do a liver flush, since I no longer have a colon, will I have any great difficulty with the flush and/or is there any part of the procedure that I should change?
Thank you for any help you can give me or direct me towards.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)